PDA

View Full Version : Tommy Emmanuel Montreal concert

Blaze
May 2nd, 2008, 09:29 AM
I went to see Tommy Emmanuel' s concert in Montreal last night ..Wow ! this guy is from another planet .He played for 2hrs non stop and gave us a memorable concert with a percussion solo at one time on his guitar that drove the crowd crazy..

Finishing with Guitar Boogie as an Encore ..They recorded the show and it should play on CbC (Radio-Canada) june the first..

Finaly he was kind enough to sign my Old Norman B 30 acoustic..Nice guy , fantastic musician..

Ciao

xB1wE51WHAo

Blazes:master:

aeolian
May 2nd, 2008, 09:35 AM
I saw him here in Portland about 2 years ago and he is unbelievable and hugely entertaining. Even my wife who knows nothing about playing guitar thoroughly enjoyed it. The song where he does percussion on his guitar is probably "Initiation."

He had cancelled a number of concerts a few months ago due to health problems. It is good that he is back out playing again.

Robert
May 2nd, 2008, 09:37 AM
He is insanely good. Watching him play is a good way to get humbled.... :)
We can always dream.

king_petrucci
August 8th, 2008, 05:53 AM
The great aussie legend. Im biased being an australian but he is far and away the best player going around. Such a great man too. I live in a small little town and he has even played a few little shows in my town. Cant wait for the new album!!

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI!!