PDA

View Full Version : Buddhism spam PM alert

Robert
May 5th, 2008, 08:33 AM
We repeatedly get a Buddhist spammer on theFret - this person is using the Private Messaging system to spam everyone about Buddhism. Please report this to me if you are getting spammed. I'll try and clean out the PM system from this spam.

Guitar Gal
May 5th, 2008, 08:45 AM
Robert,

I received one of these spam PM messages about Buddhism this past weekend. It was from a new member named "Jessie". I just deleted it.

GG

Algonquin
May 5th, 2008, 08:51 AM
Is this the Guy Rob?

Fret Alert!!! All Points Bulletin
http://www.seoidiot.com/seoblog/postimages/spammer3.gif

FYI... Fret Good :AOK: , Spam Bad! :nono:

Robert
May 5th, 2008, 09:02 AM
Algonquin, no it's just a spammer - as far as the Fret is concerned, it has nothing to do with Dalai Lama.

Spudman
May 5th, 2008, 09:12 AM
I got those too from another forum.

warren0728
May 5th, 2008, 09:58 AM
so you mean my recent conversion to buddhism isn't valid? :thwap:

ww

sumitomo
May 5th, 2008, 10:10 AM
Warren I could just see ya sitting in the lotus position with a shaved head and a bubba belly saying Im not really happy Im on tranquilizers.Anyone for pancakes? Sumi :D :rotflamo:

warren0728
May 5th, 2008, 10:21 AM
Warren I could just see ya sitting in the lotus position with a shaved head and a bubba belly saying Im not really happy Im on tranquilizers.Anyone for pancakes? Sumi :D :rotflamo:
man have you been peeking in my window....:eek: :rotflmao:

ww

sumitomo
May 5th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Be very careful young bong papa the walls have eyes.Sumi :D

Spudman
May 5th, 2008, 01:57 PM
There was a Buddhist monastery in a large city.

One day two monks leave the monastery and walk the streets of the city. They spy a hot dog cart and decided to treat themselves. So the first monk orders a plain hot dog. The second monk says to the hot dog vendor "Make me one with everything."

Thinking that these two monks might not be too sharp he pockets their money.

Suddenly the first monk realizes that the guy is trying to shaft them and says to the vendor "hey what about my change?" To which the hot dog vendor says "Change must come from within."

Rabies
May 5th, 2008, 04:38 PM
I'm kinda bummed...:cry:

I've not received a PM. Is my conversion to Buddhism not important? :confused:

sumitomo
May 5th, 2008, 05:25 PM
Remember my good brothers that the divine essents into spirituallity is to own a franshise in 7-11. Sumi :D

Spudman
May 5th, 2008, 05:57 PM
I'm kinda bummed...:cry:

I've not received a PM. Is my conversion to Buddhism not important? :confused:

Who is asking?

just strum
May 5th, 2008, 06:22 PM
I got one over the weekend too. Shaved my Amish haircut and beard. Wrapped myself in a sheet (no underwear) and sell pancakes on the street corner to help needy fretters in Florida.

FYI: I am not mocking the faith, every religion should see humor in their beliefs. Religious discussion done.

pes_laul
May 5th, 2008, 06:42 PM
yeah i got a message from that dude "jessie" I thought the buddhist thing was just in his signature.

Rabies
May 5th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Who is asking?

I am aksing, Spudders...is that good enough? :confused:

Rabies
May 5th, 2008, 07:41 PM

One day two monks leave the monastery and walk the streets of the city. They spy a hot dog cart and decided to treat themselves. So the first monk orders a plain hot dog. The second monk says to the hot dog vendor "Make me one with everything."

Suddenly the first monk realizes that the guy is trying to shaft them and says to the vendor "hey what about my change?" To which the hot dog vendor says "Change must come from within."

That IS funny. :D :bravo: :AOK:

Spudman
May 5th, 2008, 08:21 PM
I am aksing, Spudders...is that good enough? :confused:

Sorry. A Buddhist would know how to answer that. It's a koan.:D Yes that is good enough.:bravo:

markb
May 5th, 2008, 08:52 PM

I'd never heard the second half of that joke :bravo:

Katastrophe
May 6th, 2008, 06:11 AM
I didn't get a message... Maybe I'm not worthy?:thwap: :bootyshake: