PDA

View Full Version : William Shatner Sings Rocket Man

stingx
May 5th, 2008, 03:41 PM
:rotflmao:

DvQwXOCKNLY&feature=related

warren0728
May 5th, 2008, 03:53 PM
the amazing part is that bernie could actually say (with a straight face) that he was proud to have his song presented again as interpreted by william shatner!! :puke: :eek:

ww

stingx
May 5th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Warren, help me. I can't stop watching this and I can't piss any more either! :rotflmao:

tot_Ou_tard
May 5th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Shiner posted that before & I'll bet he'll post the Family Guy spoof again.

It is indeed hilarious.

warren0728
May 5th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Warren, help me. I can't stop watching this and I can't piss any more either! :rotflmao:
i wish i could but i can't stop watching it either....when he goes into the "high as a kite" lyrics and takes a hit of that cig/joint i crack up everytime.... :bravo:

ww

stingx
May 5th, 2008, 07:20 PM
I didn't know this was posted before. I didn't see it but it shows Shiner has a good sense of humor. Anyway. I can't play this for a while. I have to give it a break. I must have studied every nuance of his performance. His pomposity is greater than or equal to his ego.

Mods, feel free to merge this with Shiner's thread.

t_ross33
May 5th, 2008, 07:40 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :bravo: :rotflmao::AOK:

I Love Shat! He's freakin' hilarious. I think he's a lot more self effacing than he's ever given credit for.

I love it around 4:00 in when he come out with his tie undone, "I'm a Rock-It Man" :rotflmao::master:

:crazyguy:

sumitomo
May 5th, 2008, 08:04 PM
Now that was not logical.Sumi :D

Bloozcat
May 6th, 2008, 06:34 AM
That was painful to watch...:(

From the William Shatner classic school of over-acting...:bravo:

The once so cool and confident Captain Kirk, nothing more than a carriciture of his former self ever since.

tot_Ou_tard
May 6th, 2008, 06:52 AM
That was painful to watch...:(
:rotflmao:No not painful, but tear dripping, bowel loosening, urine flowing, fall-on-the-floor not-stop-giggle inducingly funny.:rotflmao:

From the William Shatner classic school of over-acting...:bravo:

The once so cool and confident Captain Kirk, nothing more than a carriciture of his former self ever since.
He was a caricature of something even then ;).

luvmyshiner
May 6th, 2008, 07:35 AM
Heh, heh, I still love that one! Tot, I searched back through the posts and found the Family Guy clip, but when I tried to use it I got "Sorry, this video no longer available". Oh well, guess we'll have to just settle for Bill.:D

Tone2TheBone
May 6th, 2008, 08:21 AM
"Not on my ship mister!"

Spudman
May 6th, 2008, 09:01 AM
"Bones. What's wrong Bones?"
"Damn it Jim you're an actor not a singer."

Bloozcat
May 6th, 2008, 11:34 AM
My clever, 26 yr. old neice knows what a Star Trek geek I am. So, for my last birthday she sent me a Star Trek birthday card featuring Captain Kirk and Mister Spock on the cover. The dialog on the front reads “Analysis, Spock. If all the candles on that cake were to be lit simultaneously…”

When you open the card you discover that it is electronic as Spock’s voice says ominously, “Annihilation, Jim. Total, complete, absolute annihilation.”

I played with it over and over again, until the battery died. It doesn't take much to amuse me...:D

stingx
May 6th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Here's a link to Shatner's cover of Mr. Tambourine Man from his Transformed Man record...

http://beemp3.com/download.php?file=105581&song=Mr.+Tambourine+Man

I tried to find a video for this but you'll have to make due with audio only. This is just unreal. You know, I really have to stop listening to this stuff because my sides reall hurt and I have no tears or urine left to expel :rotflmao:

At 2:45 you just may lose control of your bowels!

Update: Here's a video...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7001555549071938971&q=william+shatner+mr.+tambourine+man&ei=DpsgSIjLCY6qrgLhuaGxAg

stingx
May 6th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Oh dear god make it stop...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7258896287489458266

warren0728
May 6th, 2008, 12:22 PM
oh man...that is some funny sheit, bubba.... :rotflmao:

ww

Spudman
May 6th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Friends don't let friends make videos.
XC73PHdQX04

Tone2TheBone
May 6th, 2008, 04:07 PM
They had Hobbits back then? ;)

warren0728
May 6th, 2008, 04:09 PM
evidently so....and i'm guessing some really good intergalactic drugs.... :rotflmao:

ww

Spudman
May 6th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Vulcans and Romulans and tribbles too.

luvmyshiner
May 6th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Vulcans and Romulans and tribbles too.

Oh MY!:bravo: