PDA

View Full Version : AD30VT Boutique Clean

tot_Ou_tard
April 21st, 2006, 07:29 PM
Man! I am loving the boutique clean model on the AD30VT for some sweet clean rhythm work. I have the gain around 11, the volume at noon, the master cranked, and a little reverb. I'm using the single coil neck pup on my Godin SD (stratish). Oh & thanks again Spudman for the help with the bridge, it sounds much sweeter when the bridge floats.

:DR

I like other models for other things but for expansive cleans the boutique clean wins my vote. Anybody want to send me a free Dumble so I can A/B'em? :D

Spudman
April 21st, 2006, 10:42 PM
Anybody want to send me a free Dumble so I can A/B'em? :D

That should read Dumbles. Plural. You need two for stereo!

tot_Ou_tard
April 22nd, 2006, 06:37 AM
That should read Dumbles. Plural. You need two for stereo!
I need four...I wanna play sumpin 'off of Quadrophenia!

Slowhand
April 22nd, 2006, 11:54 AM
The Dumble models are way by far the best models I use both for my saved Channel's on my Vox for clean & OD

duhvoodooman
April 22nd, 2006, 02:07 PM
The Dumble models are way by far the best models I use both for my saved Channel's on my Vox for clean & OD
I guess they should be, based upon what the real things sell for!! ;) :D

Slowhand
April 24th, 2006, 03:36 AM
Have you ever looked up Alexander/Howard Dumble(first name seems to depend on which way the wind blows!) on the internet...Interesting bloke cool amps though!!!

Tone2TheBone
April 24th, 2006, 09:35 AM
The Dumble model with the overdrive sounds pretty cool when used sparingly. However I think it's ridiculous that people pay that much for an amp.