PDA

View Full Version : Hey fellas

PassIt
April 23rd, 2006, 10:41 AM
Hey everyone
I was searching around google for guitar stuff and I found this place and it looked really cool so I decided to join :D Im just a kid that loves virtuoso style guitar :R I try to play it myself but it doesnt always turn out so well haha
I started playing the guitar 2 years ago but i wasnt seriously into it until I heard a Steve Vai record, and that just made me crazy about guitar.
As for equipment, I have a Ibanez Jem7vwh, an Ibanez(its my favorite company :P) acoustic electric, and a schecter 007 elite.
Me and my friend started a band and we have everything except the drummer :(
Well I look forward to being a member here :) cya all later

ZoSo65
April 23rd, 2006, 10:53 AM
Welcome PassIt, I think you'll like it here, it's a great place.

warren0728
April 23rd, 2006, 11:06 AM
welcome passit....this a great place....i think you will like it here!

ww

Tim
April 23rd, 2006, 11:59 AM
This a great place ... I think you will like it here! Welcome passit

Spudman
April 23rd, 2006, 08:39 PM
Hope you enjoy hanging out here. It is a pretty friendly place and lots of good info.
Welcome aboard PassIt.

tot_Ou_tard
April 24th, 2006, 08:13 AM
Welcome to the fretdom!! I think that we'll like you here.

warren0728
April 24th, 2006, 09:24 AM
I think that we'll like you here.
lol :D :DR

duhvoodooman
April 25th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Welcome to the fretdom!! I think that we'll like you here.
And we'll like if you think here. Thinking is hard for many of us. So's playing the gee-tar. But we try hard. Welcome! :DR

Robert
April 26th, 2006, 08:14 AM
Welcome, keep on rocking!

Katastrophe
April 26th, 2006, 01:31 PM
Welcome! Now get to postin' some of that there shreddin', ya young whippersnapper! **puts good Sunday go ta meetin' teeth back in**

As you can see in my sig, I too own an Ibanez... Wonderful guitars. Especially the JEM series, which I, unfortunately, remember when the JEM series consisted of all of ONE model of guitar for Ibanez. Paul Gilbert and Steve Vai were my inspirations to acquire mine.

warren0728
April 26th, 2006, 02:04 PM
i like my ibanez as well....gax model with dual humbuckers....sounds sweet....set up really good but i need to file the fret edges down a bit..they stick out a little

ww

PassIt
April 30th, 2006, 09:04 PM
I would post some of my stuff but i have no way of recording anything :(
But i hopefully will in the summer, because my one of my friends whos in a band is going to let us use there personal recording studio this summer :D
Its going to be pimp! :R
Thank you all for welcoming me so nicely :p

M29
June 7th, 2006, 05:12 AM
Welcome PassIt, I sure am thankful that Robert's site comes up on google, a lot of people are finding it, thats how I got here recently.
Nice collection and I have not been able to keep my eye off the schecter guitars at the local GC, man they have some nice guitars out.

M29