PDA

View Full Version : Keller Williams

Robert
May 12th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Here is another insanely talented player. I just found out about this guy. He's somethin' else.

PAI3QgssxKA

UU36MfyC0ac

AHWAzDfZr78

sunvalleylaw
May 12th, 2008, 05:19 PM
I have to paint my house this year. I thought this was about paint!

Very talented!

hubberjub
May 12th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Keller is great. I posted some of his clips in the looper thread that was started a while ago. Very talented and an insanely nice guy.

R_of_G
May 13th, 2008, 06:42 AM
Keller is a great player, no doubt. I've seen him several times. He puts on a good show.

The thing is though, once you have seen him more than once, it becomes a bit like "schtick" that he's doing, meaning he has his little looping tricks that he does and he always does them around the same times in his set and always kind of the same way.

If you only see him once, it's not an issue, and I advise you, see him once, he is worth the time. Seeing him twice is like hitting rewind.

wingsdad
May 13th, 2008, 07:13 AM
I have to paint my house this year. I thought this was about paint!

That would be 'Sherwin' :poke: :)
And I thought it was about Real Estate, K-W being an outfit like Century 21, et al...the market being so tough all over, I never heard of this guy, and figured it was about making a few bucks until the economy rebounds and they can sell a few houses....

sunvalleylaw
May 13th, 2008, 05:15 PM
LOL, shows how much I like house chores. I was always a Parker Paints guy anyway.