View Full Version : Oh Pretty Woman

Spudman
May 13th, 2008, 03:05 PM
Oh Pretty Woman - Gary Moore tune
http://www.box.net/shared/kvg0lwge80

Let me know when you've had enough.:D

sumitomo
May 13th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Keep em comming Spudman I dig that blues thang good job.My request for more blues.Please sir may I have some more. :bravo: :D

Guitar Gal
May 13th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Very nice Spud :AOK: :master: :master:

Still using the Luke and the Vamp pro? I just picked up a vamp 2 but have not had a lot of time to play around with it yet.

Never get tired of your clips Spud......keep playing :rockon:

GG

Spudman
May 13th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Very nice Spud :AOK: :master: :master:

Still using the Luke and the Vamp pro? I just picked up a vamp 2 but have not had a lot of time to play around with it yet.

Never get tired of your clips Spud......keep playing :rockon:

GG

Thanks GG.
Luke and Vamp Pro for sure. :AOK:

Make sure you get 2 midi cables and a midi input device for the computer and use the Behringer software to change and tailor your Vamp 2 patches. On the Vamp 2 the overall input level is probably the single thing that makes or breaks your tone.

Guitar Gal
May 13th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Make sure you get 2 midi cables and a midi input device for the computer and use the Behringer software to change and tailor your Vamp 2 patches. On the Vamp 2 the overall input level is probably the single thing that makes or breaks your tone.

Thanks for the tip Spud :AOK:

sunvalleylaw
May 13th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Yeah, keep posting bud! Sweet Albert King style licks, done with attitude, in this onw!

SuperSwede
May 14th, 2008, 01:55 AM
What Vamp model did you use for the lead tone?

Another grate (oh no THAT old thread joke again...) recording.

Kazz
May 14th, 2008, 03:55 AM
More Blues.....I gotta have more blues....would seriously love an interpretation of Robert Johnson's Love in Vain....as done by maybe The Stones or Clapton.