PDA

View Full Version : Schizoid weather

Spudman
May 21st, 2008, 01:56 PM
We are have the most bizarre spring. 2 days ago it was in the 90s and today in the low 40s. Having to decide between a sweater or sunscreen so quickly real throws me out of whack.

luvmyshiner
May 21st, 2008, 02:52 PM
We broke a hundred degrees yesterday, and it looks like we might do the same thing today. Then we've got a chance of rain for the rest of the week.:confused:

thearabianmage
May 21st, 2008, 03:03 PM
We are have the most bizarre spring. 2 days ago it was in the 90s and today in the low 40s. Having to decide between a sweater or sunscreen so quickly real throws me out of whack.

It's the same over here around this time of year. I call it 'schizophrenic English weather', but it seems like it's not just England.

It's a proper pain in the arse, though. I've got a tan from last week (it was boiling all week) and this week I've worn a coat everyday. A few years back it was worse, one week it snowed, the next I could happily walk around in sleeveless tee shirts, then it would snow again! AHHH!!! :eek:

just strum
May 21st, 2008, 04:57 PM
Northern Ohio - Highs and Lows

Thursday
Chance of Rain
52° F | 38° F
11° C | 3° C

Friday
Partly Cloudy
61° F | 45° F
16° C | 7° C

Saturday
Clear
67° F | 47° F
19° C | 8° C

Sunday
Clear
76° F | 58° F
24° C | 14° C

And Monday (Memorial Day) - Clear in the upper 70's

SuperSwede
May 21st, 2008, 11:27 PM
Same whacky weather here!

We had 25c and sun one day, two days later we had 0c and snow. crazy

Tim
May 22nd, 2008, 08:06 AM
Global warming! Blame it Al Gore.

I can't believe how cold and rainy it is here in Pittsburgh. Sometimes when I wake up, I think I am in the state of Oregon.

Blah!

Warren ... help us here.

Spudman
May 22nd, 2008, 08:35 AM
After hitting the 90s a few days ago it snowed last night? WTF?????:confused: At least the air is clean now.:)

Tone2TheBone
May 22nd, 2008, 09:05 AM
The world is coming to an end.

Send me your guitars you won't need them.

thearabianmage
May 22nd, 2008, 09:22 AM

nice try ;)

Spudman
May 22nd, 2008, 09:38 AM

I'm sending necks instead since I have some extra now. Need any truss rod wrenches?

sunvalleylaw
May 22nd, 2008, 10:24 AM
We were just a Yellowstone and it was beautiful over the weekend.

Now look:

http://www.nps.gov/archive/yell/oldfaithfulcam.htm

Bloozcat
May 22nd, 2008, 10:25 AM
It's been in the 90's here for the last week or so, breaking a record or two here and there. It's supposed to rain this afternoon, tomorrow, and Saturday, then return to the normal mid 80's next week.

To see some unseasonably warm weather here accasionally is not that unusual. It happens from time to time. We had a cool front come through in early May that was a surprise. Cool weather and May don't normally go in the same sentence here, unless there are some words like "rarely" or "never" thrown in with it.

Tim
May 22nd, 2008, 05:41 PM
We were just a Yellowstone and it was beautiful over the weekend.

Now look:

http://www.nps.gov/archive/yell/oldfaithfulcam.htm

Hey Steve ... i hope you took awesome pictures. The link don't show very good weather now.