PDA

View Full Version : New Gary Moore Thin Lizzy DVD

kingfridayXIV
April 27th, 2006, 05:03 PM
Hello Friends-

Was surfing the cduniverse.com website and came across a new interesting DVD by former Thin Lizzy and blues master guitarist Gary Moore. Apparently, a concert was recently filmed on what would have been Phil Lynott's b-day featuring many of his former bandmembers: Brian Downey, Scott Gorham, Brian Robertson, Eric Bell, and of course, Gary Moore.

I haven't seen the DVD, but I think it going to go on my "must have" list. For those interested, here's a link to the cduniverse.com website w/further info on this DVD:

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7042444&style=movie&cart=334421972

Farewell,

King Friday XIV:)

Robert
April 27th, 2006, 05:06 PM
Oh man, I love Thin Lizzy! I watched an old video the other day - Bad Reputation. What a cool song! Those guys...great band.

Spudman
April 27th, 2006, 06:32 PM
Cool! thanks for the info. I do miss Phil. We weren't friends or anything but he was very talented.

Tone2TheBone
April 27th, 2006, 08:00 PM
..."Whack for my daddy-o There's whiskey in the jar-o" Mandatory Thin Lizzy. *thumbs up*

warren0728
April 28th, 2006, 05:32 AM
definately worth checking out

ww

6STRINGS 9LIVES
April 29th, 2006, 09:23 AM
Gary Moore is my all time favourite , he can do it all and his collaborations with Lynott are all amazing musical adventures, i used to cover alot of thin lizzy back in the 80's and " cold sweat" is still a riff i go back to when ever i pick up a guitar and noodle .. gotta check out the dvd ..thanks