PDA

View Full Version : Video Lesson 5-22-08 - Dorian and Minor Pentatonic Scales Combined!

mark wein
May 22nd, 2008, 07:35 PM
Here is the second in my series of lessons on the Dorian Mode. What I am going to do in this lesson and in next weeks lesson is to give you a down and dirty way to apply this to the Minor Pentatonic scale fingerings that you probably already know and love. Next week we'll have a solo transcription to wrap this up and then we'll start talking about superimposing triads!

http://markweinguitarlessons.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=77&Itemid=35

:rockon:

Spudman
May 22nd, 2008, 08:11 PM
Couldn't go outside and play today because of the rain so you made a new video? I hope it keeps raining then. Your videos are much appreciated.:)

mark wein
May 22nd, 2008, 11:47 PM
Couldn't go outside and play today because of the rain so you made a new video? I hope it keeps raining then. Your videos are much appreciated.:)

Unfortunately even on sunny days I'm stuck inside working :D

I'm glad you dig them, though!

Jipes
May 23rd, 2008, 02:42 AM
Very good lesson Mark and well illustrated as usual, I'm sure it's gonna be very useful for many players :AOK:

Jipes

Lev
May 23rd, 2008, 03:12 AM
Very cool lesson Mark, I was jamming over Joe Bonamassa Had to Cry Today and he really seems to use alot of those dorian ideas.

sunvalleylaw
May 23rd, 2008, 06:51 AM
Unfortunately even on sunny days I'm stuck inside working :D

I'm glad you dig them, though!

I sure do as well. Thanks so much for sharing them with us. :AOK:

sumitomo
May 23rd, 2008, 07:33 AM
Very cool Mark,I'm on board.I just have to keep form busting my knuckels open on these cars so I can play.Sumi:D

mark wein
May 23rd, 2008, 07:53 AM
Thanks guys! I felt like maybe I wasn't getting the idea across very clearly yesterday when I did this lesson, so I'm glad you guys are digging it...