PDA

View Full Version : How has she managed?

Brian Krashpad
May 23rd, 2008, 02:06 PM
Today is my 21st wedding anniversary.

Mrs. K doesn't like pictures.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5199/tunnelolovesmallernh5.jpg

ZMAN
May 23rd, 2008, 02:23 PM
In August we will be celebrting 40 years. To top that off we went out together for 5 years prior to that. Her picture is beside Mother Teresa in the dictionary.
This is her just before my son's wedding last October. She was 59 then and still doesn't dye her hair.
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a392/Stewz/MaryinBrown.jpg

warren0728
May 23rd, 2008, 03:07 PM
congrats....maybe i should come over and make her some anniversary pancakes!! :pancake: :pancake:

it's sure to make her appreciate you even more!! :thwap: :beer: :rotflmao:

ww

bigoldron
May 23rd, 2008, 03:32 PM
Mrs. K must be a REALLY good woman to put up with the likes of you. Of course, I say the same thing about Mrs. Big Old Ron, too. It's a pretty fair assumption also that most of us Fretters (the male ones that is) married over our heads.

Congratulations to you and your bride! We celebrated our 21st back in March and plan on having a lot more years together. Hopefully, you two will be together for a long time also! :bravo: :AOK: :dude:

BTW, Mrs. K is something of a babe there. You might want to keep an eye on her! ;)

sunvalleylaw
May 23rd, 2008, 03:38 PM
Brian, now we see from whom you son received his looks, eh?! Nice family! Congrats also to you Zman! Big milestone with a nice looking lady!

Childbride
May 23rd, 2008, 04:02 PM
Happy Anniversary!!! :D :bravo:

Guitar Gal
May 23rd, 2008, 04:10 PM
Congrats Brian :beer:

Nice pic of the the two of you :AOK:

GG

Spudman
May 23rd, 2008, 04:14 PM
Today is my 21st wedding anniversary.

What? 21 years with the same woman? She must be awesome. Congratulations Special K.

Birthday and anniversary so close together. Must be non stop fun at casa de Krashpad. Hope you have a happy day and many more.

luvmyshiner
May 23rd, 2008, 04:54 PM
21 years . . . that's awesome Brian!:beer: Congrats my friend. Still . . . if you add all my marriages together I gotcha beat brother!:rotflmao:

CB and I are comin' up on our sixth.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m159/luvmyshiner/Misc/Wedding.jpg

My only regret is that I didn't meet her when I was nineteen.:cry: Of course, she was eleven at the time, so it probably wouldn't have worked out unless I was a member of a polygamist cult or somthin'.:AOK:

just strum
May 23rd, 2008, 06:06 PM
Brian, congrats on the 21st.:AOK:

My wife and I have our 21st coming up June 13th.

just strum
May 23rd, 2008, 06:07 PM
See that drink in CB's hand, Shiner has never let that glass go empty. He doesn't want to take any chances that she might reconsider should she ever sober up.

M29
May 23rd, 2008, 06:50 PM
Congrats Brian:AOK: We are coming up on our 21st in July. Conrats again:AOK:

M29

Childbride
May 23rd, 2008, 07:10 PM
See that drink in CB's hand, Shiner has never let that glass go empty. He doesn't want to take any chances that she might reconsider should she ever sober up.

Brian, my sincere apologies for the temporary hijak.

Strummy, :rotflmao:

i never realized until now just how that picture made me look like i have vulcan ears and my neck scar showed that badly. :)

Shiner still wins huge points with that picture. ;)

just strum
May 23rd, 2008, 07:25 PM

i never realized until now just how that picture made me look like i have vulcan ears and my neck scar showed that badly. :)

Shiner still wins huge points with that picture. ;)

I didn't notice the scar, but I did notice the ears. I just assumed with Shiners love for Star Trek that the ears were just an added bonus.

My apologies too, Brian - it's just I couldn't pass by without another comment.

sumitomo
May 23rd, 2008, 08:21 PM
Many more to you and your bride Brian.Sumi:D

Spudman
May 23rd, 2008, 08:30 PM

"Live long and prosper."

Childbride
May 23rd, 2008, 08:35 PM
if i only looked like seven of nine.... [sigh] must settle for green blood.

[sorry Brian, promise not to do this any more, Happy Anniversary!!! on 7/27, promise you can hijack our thread as much as you want, free license. :D ]

Katastrophe
May 23rd, 2008, 08:54 PM
Congratulations, Brian!

That's a great picture of y'all. Here's to many more years of happiness!:bravo: :AOK:

piebaldpython
May 23rd, 2008, 08:54 PM
Congrats Brian, I hope you have many more!!

Tone2TheBone
May 23rd, 2008, 11:16 PM
Cool Bri congrats!

player
May 23rd, 2008, 11:31 PM
Congrats Brian - Lucky Lovely Lady - Luckier guy.

peachhead
May 26th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Sorry I'm late, Brian, but congrats and best wishes for at least 21 more. Have another one on me :beer: