luvmyshiner
May 23rd, 2008, 09:58 PM
Hey Strum, remember this??:bravo:

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail36.html

Oh, and just in case y'all haven't been punished quite enough yet.:D

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html

Spudman
May 24th, 2008, 09:35 AM
I've seen this stuff before and it is quite funny. What an imagination and character. lol:D

just strum
May 24th, 2008, 10:30 AM
:rotflmao: How did that pop up originally?

luvmyshiner
May 24th, 2008, 10:41 AM
Roc54 posted it on the Washburn forum when we were teasing Drake about being the mighty dragon . . . um, before he went to prison.:thwap:

just strum
May 24th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Roc54 posted it on the Washburn forum when we were teasing Drake about being the mighty dragon . . . um, before he went to prison.:thwap:

Ahh, from mighty dragon to someones B.

thearabianmage
May 25th, 2008, 12:30 PM
Was that meant to be funny or was I missing something? I didn't even watch the whole thing, it was. . .well. . .dumb.

just strum
May 25th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Was that meant to be funny or was I missing something? I didn't even watch the whole thing, it was. . .well. . .dumb.

American humor and a "had to be there" moment.

thearabianmage
May 25th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Don't 'American humor' me, buddy :D - I was born in California and raised in Georgia. I've only lived in England 6 years. . .

just strum
May 25th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Don't 'American humor' me, buddy :D - I was born in California and raised in Georgia. I've only lived in England 6 years. . .

See, you already lost that American sense of humor. Although in some of your post I see the sprinkling of warped, and that's my kind of humor:D

thearabianmage
May 25th, 2008, 02:00 PM
See, you already lost that American sense of humor. Although in some of your post I see the sprinkling of warped, and that's my kind of humor:D

I might have, actually. But I still love Adam Sandler films, and that is about as American as humor as it gets!

To be honest, it's taken me ages to understand 'British humour', but now that I sort of do, I prefer it to American humor. But, by far, warped humor and toilet humor are the best :D

Rabies
May 25th, 2008, 02:02 PM
I might have, actually. But I still love Adam Sandler films, and that is about as American as humor as it gets!

To be honest, it's taken me ages to understand 'British humour', but now that I sort of do, I prefer it to American humor. But, by far, warped humor and toilet humor are the best :D

Anyone else excited for the new Adam Sandler film? I know I am. Previews look very funny! :D :rotflmao:

thearabianmage
May 25th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Anyone else excited for the new Adam Sandler film? I know I am. Previews look very funny! :D :rotflmao:

There's a new one? It's gonna be about another 6 months before it crosses the pond, if it does at all. British people on the whole don't like Adam Sandler. My ex hated him! It's a shame, really. . .

But then they love things like 'Men Behaving Badly' and 'Rock Bottom' and 'Peepshow'. The bloody 'Mighty Boosh'!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!! Has anyone in the States heard of 'The Mighty Boosh'?

If you haven't, forget you ever heard the name. For yourself, for the image you may have of England and Britons, for humanity itself, just don't!!!

just strum
May 25th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Adam Sandler is ok, but let us never lose sight of the great American classic.

The Jerk

cMJgC0ZidLg&NR=1

w2X3vVMdh-s

thearabianmage
May 25th, 2008, 02:13 PM
I'm sorry, even when I lived in America, I have never liked Steve Martin. He's just not funny. The idea for 'The Jerk' is hilarious, he just doesn't pull it off in my humble opinion.

Rabies
May 25th, 2008, 02:26 PM
There's a new one? It's gonna be about another 6 months before it crosses the pond, if it does at all. British people on the whole don't like Adam Sandler. My ex hated him! It's a shame, really. . .

But then they love things like 'Men Behaving Badly' and 'Rock Bottom' and 'Peepshow'. The bloody 'Mighty Boosh'!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!! Has anyone in the States heard of 'The Mighty Boosh'?

If you haven't, forget you ever heard the name. For yourself, for the image you may have of England and Britons, for humanity itself, just don't!!!

Yeah, it's called "Don't Mess With The Zohan" or something like that...google it, there's probably a trailer somewhere on the big ole intarwebs. :AOK:

Rabies
May 25th, 2008, 02:28 PM
jmMXk0bA8gk

just strum
May 25th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Ahhhhh, you could tell me my mother wears combat boots or tell me I'm ugly and ask if I want a second opinion and reply I'm stupid too. However, to not like Steve Martin and his role in The Jerk???

Just curious, are you allowed back in the States?:D

thearabianmage
May 25th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Ahhhhh, you could tell me my mother wears combat boots or tell me I'm ugly and ask if I want a second opinion and reply I'm stupid too. However, to not like Steve Martin and his role in The Jerk???

Just curious, are you allowed back in the States?:D

. . . . So that's why they turned me down last time. I thought it was because of the rotting carcasses in my hand-luggage. . . .