PDA

View Full Version : Weird day.

Rabies
May 25th, 2008, 05:35 PM
I've never really posted on here that much in the last 2 years, but I have quite a bit, here lately...and I've always known that this is a pretty well-mannered place. That's why I've always liked to visit.

But it seems as though I've ruffled a few feathers here today...inadvertently. Evidently I can't even TYPE politely enough to be here. Maybe I'm just not well-mannered enough?

warren0728
May 25th, 2008, 05:42 PM
But it seems as though I've ruffled a few feathers here today...inadvertently. Evidently I can't even TYPE politely enough to be here. Maybe I'm just not well-mannered enough?
it happens....just like in real life....no biggie....

i've certainly ruffled feathers around here on more than one occasion.... :thwap: ...even left for awhile...but came back....

if you compare this forum to most, it still is one of, if not the best forum on the net!

ww

Tim
May 25th, 2008, 05:44 PM
I've never really posted on here that much in the last 2 years, but I have quite a bit, here lately...and I've always known that this is a pretty well-mannered place. That's why I've always liked to visit.

Don't let it get to you Rabies. We all have posted something that just did not sit right with someone eles. I had one a few years ago with a fellow Fretter that was either taken out of context or I did not express my self properly. We exchanged PMs and all has been fine since that day.

I had a weird and actually a very bad day yesterday. That's one reason I stayed of the internet. LOL.

I think the "other" thread is dead. At least by my standards.

Peace brother:dude:

Tim
May 25th, 2008, 05:46 PM
it happens....just like in real life....no biggie....

i've certainly ruffled feathers around here on more than one occasion.... :thwap: ...even left for awhile...but came back....

ww

Amen Warren!!!

I remember like it happened yesterday. But then we will always remember you the best by your pancakes. :pancake: :pancake: :pancake:

thearabianmage
May 25th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Hey man, don't stress it. Maybe someone dude who's reading your posts ain't having a good day or something.

Feeling like the outcast, the unneeded one, or the instigator is never nice. Trust me, I know all too well. Even at my young age. I also know it's easy to fall into a self-imposed state of self-pity. It's so easy. Scarily easy, really.

Just don't let it consume you. Feeling bad is important for feeling good - if you never felt bad, you could never appreciate how good feeling good is. You know? Again, just don't let it consume you, buddy. :AOK:

Rabies
May 25th, 2008, 05:47 PM
:D

Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not gonna lose sleep over it.

thearabianmage
May 25th, 2008, 05:48 PM
It's all good!

Tim
May 25th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Hey man, don't stress it. Maybe someone dude who's reading your posts ain't having a good day or something.

Feeling like the outcast, the unneeded one, or the instigator is never nice. Trust me, I know all too well. Even at my young age. I also know it's easy to fall into a self-imposed state of self-pity. It's so easy. Scarily easy, really.

Just don't let it consume you. Feeling bad is important for feeling good - if you never felt bad, you could never appreciate how good feeling good is. You know? Again, just don't let it consume you, buddy. :AOK:

I eat my words of never meeting a "wise" young person. I believe I just read the words a very wise person. Thanks Thearabianmage. You have resurrected my hope in the youth of today.

thearabianmage
May 25th, 2008, 05:54 PM
I eat my words of never meeting a "wise" young person. I believe I just read the words a very wise person. Thanks Thearabianmage. You have resurrected my hope in the youth of today.

That is a huge compliment to me. Thank you, as well Tim. :AOK: :dude: :beer:

oldguy
May 25th, 2008, 06:00 PM

We all have something to contribute..... never sell anyone, young or old, short on their abilities.
Strong personalities are generally wise and adept, but that doesn't mean they are correct in all matters, nor benevolent. Those are traits most often learned with age.
Long story short..... we have leaders here, right now...... let's help them out.
They 'll thank us later, as we will them. Trust me on this.:beer: :beer:

thearabianmage
May 25th, 2008, 06:03 PM
We all have something to contribute..... never sell anyone, young or old, short on their abilities.
Strong personalities are generally wise and adept, but that doesn't mean they are correct in all matters, nor benevolent. Those are traits most often learned with age.
Long story short..... we have leaders hear right now...... let's help them out.
They 'll thank us later, as we will them. Trust me on this.:beer: :beer:

How bout we all just agree to be excellent to one another?:beer:

No I'm not a big Bill and Ted fan, but I like that saying. . .

oldguy
May 25th, 2008, 06:06 PM
:D

Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not gonna lose sleep over it.

Can't we all just get along???????
Sure we can......:bravo: :bravo: :beer: :beer: :beer:

just strum
May 25th, 2008, 06:27 PM

Who's Bill and Ted - hurry with a reply because after reading this thread I have a salty discharge coming from my eyes.:cry:

Childbride
May 25th, 2008, 06:32 PM
:eek: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_and_Ted's_Excellent_Adventure

be most excellent to each other. :D

sunvalleylaw
May 25th, 2008, 06:38 PM
How bout we all just agree to be excellent to one another?:beer:

Well, I am, I like that saying, love this site, and . . .

"Party on, Dudes!" :D

WVXGC896Jdw

just strum
May 25th, 2008, 06:43 PM
:eek: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_and_Ted's_Excellent_Adventure

be most excellent to each other. :D

I must have been living in that cave again, never heard of it.

sunvalleylaw
May 25th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Was kind of a high school/college cult following thing. Ok, I have succeeded in diverting a somewhat serious thread. Thanks all you guys for working things out the way people generally do here.

just strum
May 25th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Was kind of a high school/college cult following thing. Ok, I have succeeded in diverting a somewhat serious thread. Thanks all you guys for working things out the way people generally do here.

Oh, sort of like this gang back in my day.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/Smiley/RHPS-RW1C1-Transylvanians.jpg