PDA

View Full Version : Hard work pays off

F_BSurfer
May 26th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Haven't had much time to do anything last couple months been working 7- 12 hr days. Took couple days off this holiday weekend to honor our fallen hero's!!!!!!
Yesterday spent little time on ebay and won this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180244238674&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:1123
Can't wait for it to show up just hope I get time to play it soon!!!!Been drooling for one of these for a long time with fenders price increases used is the only way I could go.With this and the 57 deluxe I built, I'm kinda thinking my pro jr will be collecting some dust. Will have to wait and see ,might put the jr up for sale.

thearabianmage
May 26th, 2008, 09:18 AM
I have a Fender Champ, and must say, next to Marshall, Fender make awesome amps! Fair play, mate, good purchase!!

just strum
May 26th, 2008, 09:28 AM
Wowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now how on earth are you going to work 12 hour days knowing that is sitting at home?

I read the sellers listing and it sounds like you purchased from someone that is a straight up seller. Sort of takes a lot of worry out of an e-bay purchase.

M29
May 26th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Wow nice purchase congrats:AOK:

M29

sunvalleylaw
May 26th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Man, for under $600! Excellent and Congrats!

F_BSurfer
May 30th, 2008, 06:16 PM
My amp showed up this afternoon took off at noon today so I could be here when it arrived. It is exactly as described perfect in every way!!!! Been playing it since 2 this afternoon,played all my guitars through it a bunch of pedals and I'm totally in awe!!!!!! Just to have to work out the time to play it.I can see some doctors ,and dentist appointments in the future.

ZMAN
May 30th, 2008, 07:14 PM
I have to totally agree with you. About two years ago my guitar tech had several 65 Deluxes for sale. They were the amps they used in the shop to test guitars. They were selling them for 600 and I passed. Two years later a friend bought one and had to go into hospital for a couple of weeks so he asked me to pick it up and test it out. Well now I own one and I felt lucky to get it for 849. I would say it is the best amp that fender makes. You just can't get a better tone. Good Score for sure.

sunvalleylaw
May 30th, 2008, 11:01 PM
Congrats! I love it!

oldguy
June 1st, 2008, 11:50 AM
Congratulations on that amp, you got a great deal on a great Fender!:D

I'm working 6-10hr days/week myself, only get home weekends.
Hope you can find time to enjoy your new toy. :beer: