PDA

View Full Version : Checking in...........

mrmudcat
May 27th, 2008, 07:51 AM
Ok ive been absent lately.........im sure everyone noticed:thwap: :whatever: :D Anyways ive had a few setbacks lately with more to come soon:confused: My guitar playing might be over atleast for the near future.Im hanging in there but have fell into one of those feelsorryforyourself blues kinda funk mood.Im sorry if I have missed birthdays or welcomes. Those who are expecting mailboxes supplying goodies from me will start seeing them soon thanks to family. Ill be checking in soon as I can.Peace !!:smile-us: (Happy Memorial day to those who deserve this highest honor):rockon:

duhvoodooman
May 27th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Good to see you here, Mud, and sorry to hear it's been tough times. Hang in there, bro--this, too, shall pass. Better days around the corner.... :AOK:

Robert
May 27th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Good to see you stop by, Mud. Sorry to hear about the setbacks.

Algonquin
May 27th, 2008, 08:34 AM
Thanks for checking in Mud, better days are around the corner I'm sure. Hug the Mud Puppies... you'll feel better.

ted s
May 27th, 2008, 09:51 AM
Hey MC, nice to see you pass by. Keep looking up, we'll hear from you soon.

luvmyshiner
May 27th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Hey Mud, hang in there brother. Remember all your fretter buddies are pulling for you.

just strum
May 27th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Mud,

Hope all is well soon. I'll be in contact with you this week.

M29
May 27th, 2008, 10:15 AM
Hang in there Fretter and thanks again for the awesome foil for my Strat:AOK:

M29

piebaldpython
May 27th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Hey Mudcat........sorry to hear of your dilemma and setbacks. I E-mailed you yesterday without knowing that you are going through these trials and tribulations. My best to ya pal and good health.

mrmudcat
May 27th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Pie I did not get your email.I have read about the great things going on yourway......hope still exists:beer:

Tone2TheBone
May 27th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Hope things get better for you mud!

warren0728
May 27th, 2008, 04:13 PM
sending some better times mojo your way mudcat...

ww

bigoldron
May 28th, 2008, 08:36 AM
I'm just glad that Muddie feels good enough to get back on the Fret. In case you haven't figured it out, he's an invaluable resource when it comes to guitar mods. He gladly gives advice to whomever asks and it's always dead on. He usually keeps several projects going and they're usually real winners when he's finished.

Muddie, my friend, I hope everything works out for you. Maybe if you feel like it, you can post some of the projects you've got going. BTW, what ever happened to that green SG you were working up?

Hang in there, buddy, and get better soon! :AOK:

sunvalleylaw
May 28th, 2008, 08:31 PM
Man Mud, I have missed you here and hope you mud your way back into some better times real soon. Thoughts and prayers with you!