PDA

View Full Version : Didn't need that bass anyway

marnold
May 27th, 2008, 08:45 AM
Don't you just hate it when this happens? This is pretty much why I never attempted that move.

http://www.clipupload.com/clip/showphoto.php/photo/11456/

Algonquin
May 27th, 2008, 08:49 AM
Gotta love the Yngwie 360 maneuver without the strap locks :AOK:

thearabianmage
May 27th, 2008, 09:23 AM
Haha! Gutted! I bet he felt a right prick! (in his wallet, as well!)

Spudman
May 27th, 2008, 10:03 AM
That is mega hilarious. :rotflmao:
I'm crying it's so funny. I've always wanted to see that. You just made my day. Thanks boss.:beer:

tjcurtin1
May 27th, 2008, 07:08 PM
I thought that this thread was going to be about fishing - you know, the-one-that-got-away.... I guess it did get away, though.

just strum
May 27th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Fortunately I play seated most of the time and no strap, so the urge never strikes. However, if it does, I'll remember that video before I do something stupid.

Robert
May 27th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Well it was worth it, since it made us smile! :D

dws
May 27th, 2008, 08:04 PM
Me thinks he should stick to his day job. If that's his day job though, maybe he should change instruments...to piano. He'd have more trouble that maneuver with a piano.

bigoldron
May 27th, 2008, 08:39 PM
I've seen another one along these lines. You know he's got feel like a complete jacka$$. The singer is the funny one to me. He's trying hard not to laugh at the bass player. :whatever:

'Course, if you play enough, you're bound to do something stupid. I know I have. Totally forgot where I was in a song one night and went back and repeated the chorus, which repeated twice before the song ended. It's a youth praise band, so the kids looked at me like I'd lost my mind. Basically, that's what happened. Old age, senility, etc. :thwap:

thearabianmage
May 28th, 2008, 03:32 AM
Basically, that's what happened. Old age, senility, etc. :thwap:

Bad times, but I'm sure you didn't feel as bad as this guy (or his bass)

bigoldron
May 28th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Bad times, but I'm sure you didn't feel as bad as this guy (or his bass)

Yeah, nothing got broken at my gig, just a few bruised egos. I wonder how many pieces his bass wound up in? :whatever:

thearabianmage
May 28th, 2008, 01:33 PM
Yeah, nothing got broken at my gig, just a few bruised egos. I wonder how many pieces his bass wound up in? :whatever:

I wonder how many pieces his band wound up in after that little debacle. . .