PDA

View Full Version : Tele Jazz

cdtele
June 7th, 2008, 03:31 PM
http://www.chuckdaloiamusic.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/birdhouse.mp3

Chuck

marnold
June 7th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Your website seems to have gone to its happy place. I can't get through.

Rabies
June 7th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Yeah, linky no worky for me...:confused:

just strum
June 7th, 2008, 04:14 PM

Same here, neither link.

cdtele
June 7th, 2008, 06:36 PM

That's funny!

It should work now.

Chuck

marnold
June 7th, 2008, 08:08 PM
There we go. I can hardly believe that's a Tele. I'd almost guess some semi-hollow Gibson, unless you get up in the upper register and the single coil snap becomes more apparent. Do you just basically roll the tone way back or is there some other super-secret-sauce behind the scenes?

I liked the playing a lot. I'm always impressed by Jazz guys, although I can't "think" jazz if you get my meaning.

cdtele
June 7th, 2008, 08:15 PM
There we go. I can hardly believe that's a Tele. I'd almost guess some semi-hollow Gibson, unless you get up in the upper register and the single coil snap becomes more apparent. Do you just basically roll the tone way back or is there some other super-secret-sauce behind the scenes?

I liked the playing a lot. I'm always impressed by Jazz guys, although I can't "think" jazz if you get my meaning.

Thanks marnold,
Actually, that is a bucker in the neck on that take. Probably rolled off a little top. It's from a few years ago can't remember..... And a POD 2.0 using through the 59 tweed blues patch and some delay.
Apt recording before I had a good amp.

Chuck

just strum
June 7th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Ditto Marnold's comments. I only have a Peavey, but I couldn't get that tone to save my life and I am not at the level of your playing.

:AOK:

Very enjoyable.