PDA

View Full Version : 3 Behringer Pedals....

duhvoodooman
June 11th, 2008, 05:30 PM
*** SOLD ***

I have three Behringer pedals I want to sell. Yours for $20 each including shipping in the continental US. For Canada, AK or HI, cost adder will be shipping to there minus shipping to continental US. Sorry, no international destinations except Canada, 'cuz it ain't worth the hassle, folks!

Pedals are pictured below, and are as follows:

PB100 Preamp Booster
TO100 Tube Overdrive
FX600 Digital Multi-FX (pitch shifter, tremolo, delay, phaser, chorus & flanger 6-in-1!)
The Preamp Boost I no longer need because I built a boost pedal of my own. Excellent little booster, though--very transparent!

The Multi-FX pedal I really just bought to check out, not expecting to keep it long term, since I already have most of 'em in single effect pedals. Some of the effects are better than others, but it really is quite amazing to get 6 effects for the price of 1! Worth twice what I'm asking, at least. And one other thing--it's got dual inputs and outputs, which lets you do some cool stuff with two guitars, or pedal chains, or amps, as your iamgination allows....

The Tube Overdrive is basically a Tube Screamer-type OD pedal, and it sounds very good....especially at this price! Again, I really bought this one just to check it out, and was very impressed by the value. But I have several OD pedals, so no point keeping it.

None of these have more than a couple of hours use on them, and have never left my "inner sanctum" here at home. It don't get no "next-to-newer" than these, people! Original pedal documentation included.

Special deal--$55 including cont. US shipping if you buy all three. PM me, if interested....

http://duhvoodooman.com/forsale/3_behringers.jpg

duhvoodooman
June 16th, 2008, 05:12 PM
C'mon, people! It's not like these are expensive pedals! Amazingly good for the money. If they don't get some love here, they'll have to go up on eBay....

just strum
June 16th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Please, no more temptation!!!

Serenity Now, Serenity NOW!!!

duhvoodooman
June 16th, 2008, 06:17 PM
Temptation? TEMPTATION?? :eek: My man, a $400 guitar for $195 is temptation. A practically new Behringer pedal for $20 delivered is a GIFT!! :D

just strum
June 16th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Temptation? TEMPTATION?? :eek: My man, a $400 guitar for $195 is temptation. A practically new Behringer pedal for $20 delivered is a GIFT!! :D

I know and that is what makes it such a temptation. No, cannot succumb to this assault of Gear Acquisition Syndrome.