PDA

View Full Version : Gas attacked.....so I spent ..... some money.

LagrangeCalvert
June 11th, 2008, 05:56 PM
So I pulled the trigger on an amph that will deff give me that "screaming solos"!

So I bought this..........

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-Windsor-Studio-All-Tube-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=481660

and this to put in it......

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Celestion-G12M25-Greenback-12-Speaker?sku=660250

and this to make the tone perfect.....

https://ssl.eurotubes.com/cart/index.php?page=view_products&category_id=3&sub_category_id=124

And then I will be complete.......

For 4 more months....until I get some more GAS :thwap:

just strum
June 11th, 2008, 06:03 PM
And there's an example of what people do when the fret goes down:D

duhvoodooman
June 11th, 2008, 06:14 PM
And there's an example of what people do when the fret goes down:D
If Robert changes servers again, you'll be filin' Chapter 11 there, LC! ;)

Nice looking rig, dude! Of course, we need PICS and CLIPS, or it's just your overactive imagination....

M29
June 11th, 2008, 06:17 PM
Pics and clips, pics and clips, pics and clips:bravo:

M29

Spudman
June 11th, 2008, 08:19 PM
I hope you get one of the Windsors that wasn't on the recall list.

sunvalleylaw
June 11th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Nice!!!

tjcurtin1
June 11th, 2008, 10:27 PM
And there's an example of what people do when the fret goes down

So you're saying that this is the guitarist's version of what folks do when the lights go out - ? When the Fret goes down all kinds of new herd additions turn up... only it doesn't take 9 months!

LagrangeCalvert
June 12th, 2008, 01:57 PM
I haven't received it yet.... bought it on musicians friend and I should be getting it tomorrow or Monday. Can you elaborate on this "recall" spud..... I have never heard anything about it........

Robert
June 12th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Uh oh... :poke:

Spudman 1
LagrangeCalvert 0

LagrangeCalvert
June 12th, 2008, 02:21 PM
Uh oh... :poke:

Spudman 1
LagrangeCalvert 0

YOU JACKASS YOU ................... Thats a cruel joke.....there is nothing cool about telling me this gear has a recall...... I called MF about this just now.....

So you win......great....

But I'm still gonna have a kickass amph at my door tomorrow and the speaker shows up MONDAY.....I will have to borrow my friends stuff to give you some clips..... then an afterwards with the new power tube and the speaker.

Hopefully it all adds up to some very marshall sounding goodness and that will leave me feeling gooey EVERYWHERE:rockon:

sunvalleylaw
June 12th, 2008, 02:32 PM
LOL!! Don't feel bad. He does that to everyone that orders something he wishes he had coming. You are not nearly the first.

And, I am quite envious of all that candy arriving. Wish I was close enough to come over and see and hear it! :AOK:

Robert
June 12th, 2008, 02:38 PM
No really, you win - you are the one getting the amph! Congrats!

Brian Krashpad
June 13th, 2008, 08:10 AM
Congrats!

Real pics when possible!