PDA

View Full Version : Is this the perfect woman?

Robert
June 12th, 2008, 01:15 PM
Who's putting in an order?

i2wYWAlg8Do

Bloozcat
June 12th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Wow, our very own Fembot.....:bravo:

I think the ad would have gone over a little better had they let the Fembot speak a little more, and the promoters a little less. But then again, I'll bet those interested in buying one, aren't interested in conversation.....;)

sunvalleylaw
June 12th, 2008, 02:21 PM
We have entered the Twilight Zone . . .

mrmudcat
June 12th, 2008, 03:05 PM
Yea the store mannequin episode.Remember that one SVL??:master: :D

Tone2TheBone
June 12th, 2008, 03:11 PM
This is a joke right?

Robert
June 12th, 2008, 03:15 PM
I put in an order already. Will be delivered on July 11. :)
Wonder what kind of wine she prefers, red or white?

sunvalleylaw
June 12th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Yea the store mannequin episode.Remember that one SVL??:master: :D

Yeah, it was very eerie. I don't like clown dolls either. :D

Guitar Gal
June 12th, 2008, 03:51 PM
She does look pretty creepy.....but hey, I'd take one. She could do all the cooking and cleaning and give me more time for my guitars :rockon:

Wonder if she has a "mute" button? Her voice is kinda annoying :poke:

GG

Justaguyin_nc
June 12th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Guitar Gal..the website shows they have a perfect male comming soon...

I guess he sits on the couch..watches sports and has you bring him a beer..

now that would be a perfect guy huh....

street music
June 12th, 2008, 05:53 PM
If she runs on wine I don't need that , got one already. I thought maybe it was one of those solar models.

just strum
June 12th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Sticking with my hunter woman, thank you very much.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/InvisibleBuck.jpg

tjcurtin1
June 12th, 2008, 06:38 PM
If she runs on wine I don't need that , got one already. I thought maybe it was one of those solar models.

LOL! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Robert
June 12th, 2008, 07:08 PM

You mean the bikini version?

just strum
June 12th, 2008, 07:10 PM
You mean the bikini version?

Now that was good!!!:bravo: :rotflmao: :beer:

warren0728
June 12th, 2008, 07:28 PM

good choice strum....i'm with you!! :beer:

ww

Tone2TheBone
June 12th, 2008, 07:56 PM

Ok so...what Ohio unit do I put in for next year? :D ;)

Guitar Gal
June 13th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Guitar Gal..the website shows they have a perfect male comming soon...

I guess he sits on the couch..watches sports and has you bring him a beer..

now that would be a perfect guy huh....

Justa,

I'm the one sitting on the couch watching sports and drinking beer......that's why I need the perfect woman :dude:

GG

warren0728
June 13th, 2008, 08:00 AM
I'm the one sitting on the couch watching sports and drinking beer......that's why I need the perfect woman
that's sig material right there.... :bravo: :beer:

ww

marnold
June 13th, 2008, 08:14 AM
Yeah, I'm sure guys will order these things because it can "cook". Yeah. That's it. That's the ticket.

Watching the video, I had some serious uncanny valley issues.

Brian Krashpad
June 13th, 2008, 08:35 AM
Weird viddy.

But it must be a joke, in the background they had a URL for "perfectwoman.com" and that's already taken-- by people selling breast enhancement creme.

I only visited for scholarly purposes, of course.

warren0728
June 13th, 2008, 08:40 AM
But it must be a joke, in the background they had a URL for "perfectwoman.com" and that's already taken-- by people selling breast enhancement creme.
actually it's perfect-woman.com....there is a website (not in english) and it looks like you choose hair color and such...still trying to figure out if it is a joke or not....i think it has to be or we would have heard something about it on the news

i think it would be kinda creepy having her around....now "hunter woman".... that's a different story! :beer:

ww

Bloozcat
June 13th, 2008, 08:51 AM
Welcome to Stepford, gentlemen....:eek:

Call me old fashioned, but I think I'll stick with the flesh and blood model I've had for the last 25 years. :AOK:

sumitomo
June 13th, 2008, 09:22 PM
I keep telling you guys it a fat tatooed women!Sumi:D

just strum
June 13th, 2008, 09:33 PM
i think it would be kinda creepy having her around....now "hunter woman".... that's a different story! :beer:

ww

But you know, she would match up well with that Burger King guy - now he give me the creeps.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/burke-burger-queen1.jpg

tjcurtin1
June 13th, 2008, 10:05 PM
I'm with Warren - it's clearly a put-on...

warren0728
June 13th, 2008, 10:49 PM
But you know, she would match up well with that Burger King guy - now he give me the creeps.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/burke-burger-queen1.jpg
yes he is....i can't believe someone came up with that marketing idea and it got approved..... :thwap:

ww

SuperSwede
June 14th, 2008, 02:09 AM
I put in an order already. Will be delivered on July 11. :)
Wonder what kind of wine she prefers, red or white?

Probably black synthetic

ted s
June 14th, 2008, 04:54 AM
that burger king guy has girly legs.

sumitomo
June 14th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Looks like the queen is more interested in the wopper!Sumi:D

just strum
June 14th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Looks like the queen is more interested in the wopper!Sumi:D

:rotflmao:

Spudman
June 17th, 2008, 12:26 AM
I don't get it. They said the "perfect woman" yet this one talks. I'm going to have to rethink this.:pancake:

Bloozcat
June 17th, 2008, 06:43 AM
I don't get it. They said the "perfect woman" yet this one talks. I'm going to have to rethink this.:pancake:

Careful...careful...

As the Spudman, you've got a lot of "eyes" for your wife to "dot" if she sees this comment.....:D

Robert
June 19th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Turns out this was an invention by Philips... go to the site and put in an email address and you'll see what awaits you....

http://www.culture-buzz.com/Perfect-Woman-a-invention-by-PHILIPS-1683.html

Bloozcat
June 19th, 2008, 11:41 AM
As the saying goes. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is...:)

M29
June 19th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Bloozcat says
Careful...careful...

As the Spudman, you've got a lot of "eyes" for your wife to "dot" if she sees this comment.....

Hey Blooz, 5 bucks and I won't say anything:D

M29

stingx
June 19th, 2008, 12:59 PM
The "perfect" woman will lack the capacity to speak. If you cannot order one sans vocals, then that'd be the first thing I break on it...

Bloozcat
June 19th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Bloozcat says

Hey Blooz, 5 bucks and I won't say anything:D

M29

Hey, get the $5 from Spud...He's the one who might need to pay the hush money...;)

Oh, wait....Spudman is the king of his castle, master of his domain...I forgot...:D

jpfeifer
June 19th, 2008, 01:41 PM
They forgot to mention that every 28 days she comes down with an irritibility virus which can usually be fixed by rebooting.

The reboot process invovles taking her to the shopping mall and repeating the words "yes dear, that looks great on you" several times while walking through the ladies shoe department. I know it sounds odd, but this usually causes a soft reboot that may take a few hours to complete before the fembot is completely running normally again.

Reminding her about the number of shoes she already owns will "undo" the reboot process very rapidly and cause the irritibility virus to come back even stronger, which may take a day or more to recover from, with several more trips to other malls.

:-) -- Jim

SuperSwede
June 19th, 2008, 01:45 PM
They forgot to mention that every 28 days she comes down with an irritibility virus which can usually be fixed by rebooting.

The reboot process invovles taking her to the shopping mall and repeating the words "yes dear, that looks great on you" several times while walking through the ladies shoe department. I know it sounds odd, but this usually causes a soft reboot that may take a few hours to complete before the fembot is completely running normally again.

Reminding her about the number of shoes she already owns will "undo" the reboot process very rapidly and cause the irritibility virus to come back even stronger, which may take a day or more to recover from, with several more trips to other malls.

:-) -- Jim

Oh my god!

This virus must be spreading globally because my wife has the same disease!