PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Administrators!

Tim
May 5th, 2006, 04:57 AM
I would like to thank Vitalmyles and Robert for putting the “Open Mic” back on the Fret Net. They have heard our cry and replied. Now let us do our part and keep to the “rules of engagement” or better known as the posting guidelines (http://www.thefret.net/faq.php?). Let’s not abuse this privilege. Also remeber to Stay On The Topic (SOTT).

warren0728
May 5th, 2006, 09:39 AM
thanks guys....and i wil try and kep on topic better....us alo farts tend to ramble of on different tangents in real life so it happens in our web life too!

thanks again,
ww

Robert
May 5th, 2006, 10:26 AM
You are welcome... :)

SuperSwede
May 5th, 2006, 12:20 PM
Yeah... Thanks Robert/Vitalmyles. I think that it was a good decision to bring it back online. :)

duhvoodooman
May 5th, 2006, 03:15 PM
To the forum Administrators: Thanks guys!! Appreciate your vote of confidence in the forum membership to handle this privilege (and that's what Open Mic and the rest of this forum are!) more responsibly going forward.

To my fellow forum members: Let's police ourselves, guys, so that the Admins don't have to bother with that. Most of us have been guilty of at least some of the forum transgressions that have been talked about that past couple of days. I know I have! We all need to take the pledge to be SOT's (stay-on-topic'ers) and follow the other forum rules!

warren0728
May 5th, 2006, 03:49 PM
must stay on topic...must stay on topic...hey want some pancakes...must stay on topic...must stay on topic...i eat duck tongues...must stay on topic...must stay on topic...hey look theres a butterfly outside my window...

ww :D

Tim
May 5th, 2006, 04:19 PM
I see probation coming for some one we all know.

WW - SOT!