PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten Password

rkwrenn
June 15th, 2008, 04:20 AM
Well 1st, Happy Daddies Day!

So here I am with my brand new, shiny PC. I am having some fun moving and re-installing everything and getting this box the way I want it.

I need to successfully login to TheFret so the 'Save Password' option will work. I am trying but I have completely forgotten my PW. I clicked the link to email the password but I can't seem to get it to work. I fill in my email and click the button but no email shows up. I have tried this a half dozen times so far.

Any Ideas??? :poke:

Cheers,

Bob

WackyT
June 15th, 2008, 07:39 AM
How did you log in to post this? :confused:

rkwrenn
June 15th, 2008, 07:49 AM
I used my old PC to login and post. The old PC is fine and the password is encrypted and stored in a cookie. I'd simply copy the cookie over to the new PC but I still don't remember the password. I'd be ok until it expired.

The main problem I am having is getting the email password option to actually send the email.

Cheers,

Bob

Robert
June 15th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a new password.

warren0728
June 15th, 2008, 08:19 AM
Just log in with your old PC and change your password in the Control Panel.
i don't think he remembers his old password and you need your old password to change to a new one (i just looked)

ww

Robert
June 15th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Dang Warren, you managed to post that just before I edited my post!

warren0728
June 15th, 2008, 08:23 AM
Dang Warren, you managed to post that just before I edited my post!
i was thinking the same thing when i heard he still had his other computer....then checked for myself and posted....i must be fast to be ahead of you (even with that dang 15 second search rule :flamemad: ) :poke:

ww

just strum
June 15th, 2008, 08:48 AM
....i must be fast to be ahead of you (even with that dang 15 second search rule :flamemad: ) :poke:

ww

It's that Florida thin blood. Remember the folks up in Canada have maple syrup running through their veins (opps, an opening for some vein jokes).

warren0728
June 15th, 2008, 08:49 AM
It's that Florida thin blood. Remember the folks up in Canada have maple syrup running through their veins (opps, an opening for some vein jokes).
lol....hey sometimes it doesn't take me 15 seconds to read a reply to a post..... :pancake: :beer:

ww

rkwrenn
June 17th, 2008, 07:00 AM
Ok, I'm back. All is well. Now let me go catch up on 270 new posts.

Have Fun,

Bob

warren0728
June 17th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Ok, I'm back. All is well. Now let me go catch up on 270 new posts.
welcome back bob! :bravo: :beer:

ww