PDA

View Full Version : It got my attention!!!

just strum
June 15th, 2008, 07:39 PM
How to promote a sale of a guitar. I believe they are selling a guitar.

http://cgi.ebay.com/IBANEZ-S520EX-w-hsc-Extreme-Metal-upgraded-X2N-Jazz-EXC_W0QQitemZ220246843955QQihZ012QQcategoryZ33043Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

TS808
June 15th, 2008, 07:50 PM
How to promote a sale of a guitar. I believe they are selling a guitar.

http://cgi.ebay.com/IBANEZ-S520EX-w-hsc-Extreme-Metal-upgraded-X2N-Jazz-EXC_W0QQitemZ220246843955QQihZ012QQcategoryZ33043Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I was wondering where I left THAT guitar!!! :D

just strum
June 15th, 2008, 07:54 PM
I was wondering where I left THAT guitar!!! :D

Now if you could just remember the address.:rotflmao:

warren0728
June 15th, 2008, 08:08 PM
sanford's only about 15 miles from here....wonder if i could go see the <cough> guitar in person.... :whatever: :pancake: :beer:

ww

just strum
June 15th, 2008, 08:13 PM
sanford's only about 15 miles from here....wonder if i could go see the <cough> guitar in person.... :whatever: :pancake: :beer:

ww

15 miles??? Dude, you never know, she might actually be the one selling the guitar.

just strum
June 15th, 2008, 08:19 PM
I sent the seller a message and told them they get a marketing award, but people might forget what he or she is trying to sell

The response:

"I know what you mean..,It's even hard for me to notice the guitar..THERE IS A GUITAR IN THE PICTURES PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

- pfslik"

warren0728
June 15th, 2008, 08:19 PM
15 miles??? Dude, you never know, she might actually be the one selling the guitar.

yeah and maybe her hot roommate was taking the pictures!! :drool: :pancake:

ww

marnold
June 15th, 2008, 08:24 PM
I'm sorry, what were we talking about again?

luvmyshiner
June 15th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Hmmm, I kinda like that approach Strum. Ya think these pictures might help me sell my guitar???:D :D

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m159/luvmyshiner/Misc/P6150003.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m159/luvmyshiner/Misc/P6150004.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m159/luvmyshiner/Misc/P6150006.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m159/luvmyshiner/Misc/P6150007.jpg

:rotflmao:

just strum
June 15th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Hmmm, I kinda like that approach Strum. Ya think these pictures might help me sell my guitar???:D

Oh, my side is splitting from that one.:rotflmao:

That one made me forget about the guitar too, but in a different way.http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/Smiley/puke.gif

Oh, and let me know which guitar that is, because if I ever make it to Waco, I don't want to play it and I definitely don't want to tune it.

Edit: Let me guess, you used one of CB's

warren0728
June 15th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Hmmm, I kinda like that approach Strum. Ya think these pictures might help me sell my guitar???

:eek: :rotflmao: :eek: :rotflmao: :eek: :rotflmao:

so much for a good night sleep tonight.....

ww

Childbride
June 15th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Oh, my side is splitting from that one.:rotflmao:

That one made me forget about the guitar too, but in a different way.http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/Smiley/puke.gif

Oh, and let me know which guitar that is, because if I ever make it to Waco, I don't want to play it and I definitely don't want to tune it.

Edit: Let me guess, you used one of CB's

nope, one of his own. none of my ladies was injured in the making of this video. :D

tjcurtin1
June 15th, 2008, 09:45 PM
Hmmm, I kinda like that approach Strum. Ya think these pictures might help me sell my guitar???:D :D

OMG! I had to stifle myself to avoid waking up my wife...:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

mrmudcat
June 15th, 2008, 10:19 PM
Laughing my arse off.......so which of the 3 bottles did ya get into shiner:beer:

luvmyshiner
June 16th, 2008, 06:56 AM
Laughing my arse off.......so which of the 3 bottles did ya get into shiner:beer:

Heh, heh, the single barrel bourbon.:beer: That's some SMOOOOOOOTH stuff, but apparently a little dangerous.:messedup:

Bloozcat
June 16th, 2008, 07:09 AM
Whew!

Am I glad my breakfast had some time to settle....:rotflmao:

Now that was funny...I don't care who you are.

I think you may have a career in commercials, shiner...:AOK:

bigoldron
June 16th, 2008, 07:27 AM

You might have to burn that guitar to get that funk off of it. Don't think I'd ever touch it again. :eek: :puke:

Now, as to the original post, are you sure there's a guitar in that ad? :drool: :bravo: :bootyshake: :crazyguy:

marnold
June 16th, 2008, 08:01 AM
I think I'm gonna, I think I'm gonna . . . :puke:

sumitomo
June 16th, 2008, 08:58 AM
Strum you should e-mail that gal to see if she will pose and help you sell your axe,I think she could start a good business helping people sell stuff.Heck I can see it now why did I pay 50 bucks and 35 bucks shipping for a box of dirty pampers?Sumi:D

street music
June 16th, 2008, 03:25 PM
DON'T GIVE SHINER ANYMORE IDEAS, Protect the rights of those who enjoyed the Ibanez ad, now that's what I call promoting the product.

luvmyshiner
June 16th, 2008, 04:06 PM
THAT'S IT! Brilliant Sumi and Street.:master: I'm going to start my own ad agency. I'll design the ads AND I'll model in them. I can practically hear the big bucks rollin' in.:rotflmao:

just strum
June 16th, 2008, 04:08 PM
I can practically hear the big bucks rollin' in.:rotflmao:

Uhhh, I think those are rocks.

Did you guys read the e-mail this guy (not Shiner) has received?

sumitomo
June 16th, 2008, 04:42 PM
No,No,No you need to get the girl to model not you.You want to sell stuff not sit on it and start a warehouse.Please Shiner no more modeling stick with the paper work.Sumi:D

sunvalleylaw
June 16th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Shiner, I don't know what to say. . . . . . . . . ;-)

luvmyshiner
June 16th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Hey Strum, which of those emails was yours?

luvmyshiner
June 16th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Shiner, I don't know what to say. . . . . . . . . ;-)

:D :D

Now if I could just get my nips to show like hers.:rotflmao:

just strum
June 16th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Hey Strum, which of those emails was yours?

The one that starts "If that's your wife or girlfriend, would she be..."

Now all of you behave, because I invited the guy over to the forum. Shiner, you might want to change your screen name.

luvmyshiner
June 16th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Now all of you behave, because I invited the guy over to the forum. Shiner, you might want to change your screen name.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

What's a plane ticket to Brazil costing these days?

sumitomo
June 16th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Or shave your chest!:rotflamo: Sumi:D

luvmyshiner
June 16th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Or shave your chest!:rotflamo: Sumi:D

Um, Sumi, that warn't my chest . . . that was ma belly!:dude:

(and many beers died a young death to contribute to that monument of manliness:beer: )

sumitomo
June 16th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Opps my bad Shiner,well that explains the inverted nipple.Sumi:D

warren0728
June 16th, 2008, 06:15 PM
cb must be so proud!! :eek: :whatever: :rotflmao:

ww

just strum
June 16th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Opps my bad Shiner,well that explains the inverted nipple.Sumi:D

:rotflmao:

duhvoodooman
June 16th, 2008, 06:40 PM
This thread may be the greatest deterrent to the evils of "demon rum" that I've ever encountered..... :eek:

Inspired, Shiner! :rotflmao:

street music
June 16th, 2008, 08:05 PM
CB, take Shiner out behind the barn for a little while so he can settle down. We don't need any more beer belly ads for guitars, Gene Simmons has them already taken.

just strum
June 16th, 2008, 08:11 PM
The guy that has the guitar ad came over and read the thread, he LHAO at the pics and the comments. However, Shiner would be wise to leave the country.

He took a look around the place and he may sign up. No one better ask for more pictures. Remember this is a respectful place, well it was until someone posted pics of himself.

Childbride
June 16th, 2008, 08:16 PM
next month, i'll have been married to the man for six years.

i've grown accustomed to his sense of humor, and only rarely have the panic attack about lightning striking the house or vehicle we are currently in. :D [cough... (whatever you have to tell yourself) cough...] :rotflmao:

he has several different laughs, as do i. i should have known it was trouble when i heard the 'high school kid giggle as he stuffs cherry bombs down the toilets' laugh. ;)

luvmyshiner
June 16th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Shiner would be wise to leave the country.

Oh Geez, where's Sunvalleylaw??? Steve, I think I need your help getting into the witness (witless) protection program.:messedup:

Katastrophe
June 16th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Shiner, you've made this thread the one of the funniest Fret.Net threads ever!

Mere words cannot describe.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :rotflmao: :bravo: :beer:

I never thought I would tell anyone this, but drink more often when it comes to posting time!:D :rotflmao: :bravo: :beer:

sumitomo
June 16th, 2008, 09:20 PM
CB I loved that should have known it was trouble when you heard the high school giggle.Im quite the card myself and glad to know Shiner likes to laugh as well as make others laugh.Im a good sport also and as soon as can find it Ill post a photo (Its family approved) so others can have a good ol chuckle on me.Sumi:D

sunvalleylaw
June 16th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Oh Geez, where's Sunvalleylaw??? Steve, I think I need your help getting into the witness (witless) protection program.:messedup:

We have quite a few witless in protection up here. Come on up and join! :D You just have to turn your guitars, (except the one in the photo:puke: ) over to the protection plan asset custodian, meaning me. ;) Oh, and I need to lock up the George Dickel before you get here.

luvmyshiner
June 17th, 2008, 07:43 AM
I never thought I would tell anyone this, but drink more often when it comes to posting time!:D :rotflmao: :bravo: :beer:

Who am I to argue with a fellow forum member's request, bring on the booze y'all!:beer:

We have quite a few witless in protection up here. Come on up and join! :D You just have to turn your guitars, (except the one in the photo:puke: ) over to the protection plan asset custodian, meaning me. ;) Oh, and I need to lock up the George Dickel before you get here.

Hmmm, that seems like a kinda high price to pay. Oh well, it is for my own safety. I'm off to join Steve y'all, but don't worry I'll be posting under my new "witless protection forum name" . . . "inverted nipple".:rotflmao:

just strum
June 22nd, 2008, 06:28 PM
Well, I guess the guys wife modeled indirectly for my ad. I sent him a eBay message early on and noted to check out by Ibanez. In the message was the link and he posted the message in his ad.

Now here's another message he posted to someone asking why he's selling the guitar.

"Q: May I ask why you are selling this ax? Also, I feel dumb asking this, but are either of the pickups active? Thanks. Jun-18-08

A: Mounting medical bills..those 2 squeezerz you see in the pics werent free =) ...and the kids crazy dental bills...so some toys gotta go. The pickups are passive. Im not a fan of the active pickups, they sound muddy through my rig. Maybe if I had a tubed head and played at extremely loud volumes I would like the actives more."

16 minutes and he has no bids, I think she should leave him and move in with me.