PDA

View Full Version : photobucket became ATSpace?

sunvalleylaw
June 18th, 2008, 07:00 AM
I have been trying to view Zman's 50's strat pics, and keep getting redirected to something called ATspace. Also, I can't seem to get to my own photobucket account, but keep getting redirected as well. Anyone else having a problem with it?

EDIT: I also notice that my jpegs have disappeared from another thread of my own.

wingsdad
June 18th, 2008, 07:04 AM
Just went to my account w/o a hitch, Steve., logging in as usual from here:
http://photobucket.com/

sunvalleylaw
June 18th, 2008, 07:07 AM
Hmm, that link redirected me too. Now to some reseller.com site. Something is up.

Robert
June 18th, 2008, 07:09 AM
Maybe your browser got hijacked by some malware?

sunvalleylaw
June 18th, 2008, 07:12 AM
Same result with two browsers, Safari and Firefox. It would seem some sort of hijacking is going on, but I have never experienced anything like it.

sunvalleylaw
June 18th, 2008, 07:26 AM
box.net works fine for me, just photobucket is not working here.

marnold
June 18th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Here's your problem. Photobucket's DNS was cracked.
http://blogs.zdnet.com/security/?p=1285

sunvalleylaw
June 18th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Aha! Thanks Matt.

player
June 18th, 2008, 10:49 PM
Not working here either.went to bring up a photo I have stored there no one else has only to find the message about the hijacking.hope they catch the creeps moreover I hope those photos are there if they do get back up.friggin Turks :flamemad:

sunvalleylaw
June 18th, 2008, 11:05 PM
I just tried it and it was back up for me, with photos intact. So hopefully, the intermittent outages with get solve, and it looks like the photos are still there player.

player
June 18th, 2008, 11:14 PM
Thanks Steve.at least there is now hope with your good news.nothing here yet same ol same ol But tomorrow is another day.

player
June 19th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Well The Bucket is back.happy to say things are as they were(everything is in tact there) :bravo:

just strum
June 20th, 2008, 07:07 PM
I just tried it and it was back up for me, with photos intact. So hopefully, the intermittent outages with get solve, and it looks like the photos are still there player.

I was thinking maybe it was a flaw in those MAC computers you guys keep bragging about.

sunvalleylaw
June 20th, 2008, 07:21 PM
I was thinking maybe it was a flaw in those MAC computers you guys keep bragging about.

I do try to avoid bragging too much about it, (it just works for me), and hmm, as it turns out, it wasn't. ;)