PDA

View Full Version : Dumped the Pod

Mark
May 6th, 2006, 12:55 AM
Well Ive had my PodXT for a week now and took it back tonight. I went an got the PodXT Live so Id have the option of the pedals and volume/wah pedal. Boy this thing is even better than the bean version. I dont know if I had a bad one or if the live version is just higher quality but the proof is in the sound. The live version sounds much better to me especially plugged into the Vox AD50 and its very well built. I am so glad I got back into playing. I have been having ball between relearning the guitar and learning my way around Guitar tracks pro and all this gear. Also I signed up at Guitartricks and am partaking of all the good lessons there. Hopefully in the near future I can post a recorded diddy for you pros to critque. Im just having about the most fun you can have and still keep my clothes on LOL! Plus an added benefit is my wife loves to hear me practice ...mistakes and all! If that aint love!!!! Nothing like having a full time groupie LMAO

Robert
May 6th, 2006, 09:13 AM
It seems everyone and their pet have a Pod of some version these days. I tried a Pod guitar synth that was pretty cool too.

Full time groupie eh? Man, you are lucky.