PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Boss GE-7 Graphic EQ pedal

Tone2TheBone
June 20th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Pedal is in mint condition. Shapes your tone extremely well and is quiet. Does not suck original signal. $50 plus $7 shipping. I don't have the box but will ship it in another one and will pack it very nicely.

Tone2TheBone
June 24th, 2008, 10:49 AM
Pedal is SOLD! Thanks Davie!

Algonquin
June 24th, 2008, 04:58 PM
:AOK: Looking forward to it.

Edit: Rob I really appreciate the leg work you did to ensure the pedal arrives to the Great White North safely! With all of the current shift of ice flows and retreating glaciers... it will definatlely be a difficult job fior the sled dogs!

We're all looking forward to August here in Canada where the ice dissapears for two weeks :AOK: Gotta love a Canadian summer!.. right Strummy :D

Tone2TheBone
June 25th, 2008, 12:04 PM
You're welcome my friend! Package is on it's way to Canada!

sunvalleylaw
June 25th, 2008, 03:12 PM
:AOK: Looking forward to it.

Edit: Rob I really appreciate the leg work you did to ensure the pedal arrives to the Great White North safely! With all of the current shift of ice flows and retreating glaciers... it will definatlely be a difficult job fior the sled dogs!

We're all looking forward to August here in Canada where the ice dissapears for two weeks :AOK: Gotta love a Canadian summer!.. right Strummy :D

Tone always does a great job on a transaction. RE: that two week summer, is that when the mosquitoes the size of hummingbirds come out? :D

Algonquin
July 7th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Package arrived safe and sound here in warm, sunny Southern Ontario. :AOK:

Very nicely wrapped... this little package travelled about 1,800 miles in just over a week, not too bad. Pedal looks brand new Tone, I've only had a chance to plug it in and give it a quick test. As promised, this pedal is dead quiet... and it will work well as a boost pedal also. I figured I'd mainly use this one for recording purposes, and trying to tweak a few extra tones out of my limited guitar herd.

This makes three new pedals for me in less than a month :bravo: , so I've got nothing to complain about at the moment.

Now I need a looper so I can EQ my signal as Lev mentioned in another post :D Time to start hunting for an RC-2.

Thanks again T2TB!... great transaction.

Cheers :beer:
David

M29
July 7th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Algonquin,

Tone is top notch, all his stuff is very nice and he takes good care of the transaction.

Yes indeed go for the RC-2 looper I just got one and love it:AOK: It is a little freaky to work with at first but I am getting the hang of it:D

M29

Algonquin
July 7th, 2008, 09:07 PM
Yes Barry,, I think the RC-2 is calling me.

And I wll again state the satisfaction for my (100%) recent Fret.Net trasaction with Rob (T2TB). I would jump at the chance of doing any business with him again, and I truly hope to do so :AOK:

Tone2TheBone
July 7th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Yes Barry,, I think the RC-2 is calling me.

And I wll again state the satisfaction for my (100%) recent Fret.Net trasaction with Rob (T2TB). I would jump at the chance of doing any business with him again, and I truly hope to do so :AOK:

Glad it arrived safely Dave! Hope it does you well my friend!

Thanks for the cool words too Barry! :beer: :beer: