PDA

View Full Version : Peter Green DVD?

M29
June 25th, 2008, 06:44 AM
Hello,

Does anyone know where I could get this DVD here in the states?

http://www.dv247.com/assets/products/50813_p.jpg

I put in a search and I can only find it overseas for 60 some bucks with shipping. ouch!:thwap:

Thank you for your time and help.

M29

Jimi75
June 25th, 2008, 07:42 AM
I do not have the dvd, sorry.

A little off topic:
I purchased a 140 minute documentary on Peter recently. It's called "travelling man". Great dvd.

If you buy the a.m., then I suggest you also purchase the documentary.

M29
June 25th, 2008, 07:50 AM
Thanks for the info Jimi,

The documentary sounds good, I will look into that too.

I just realized that the DVD may be in a different format for over here in the states, that may be why it is hard to find over here.

Robert:poke: :poke: :poke: Ever think if doing some Peter lessons. "Oh well" maybe and many others :poke: :poke:

Here is a good example.

_8Pc3mNHEH0&

Jimi75
June 25th, 2008, 08:10 AM
Here's a tip from my side. There is this guy on youtube, I think somebody here mentioned him already. His youtube name is skydog46.

Wathc his videos under his profile (many Green lessons) and you learn a bunch of Green licks and songs. This guy is the man regarding everything that has to do with Peter Green. I watch his videos regularly and learn licks.

px-iOFzL-ns

sumitomo
June 25th, 2008, 08:12 AM
I saw the same DVD on youtube about 2 mts ago and could come up with nothing.I glad you posted this cause I second your motion and would still like to find the DVD also.Sumi:D

M29
June 25th, 2008, 08:54 AM
Thanks Jimi, I totally forgot about this guy. I had clicked one of his links a while ago and got busy doing something and never went back. I just recently decided to delve deeper into Peter Greens music again and have not come across this again until now. Thank you very much. I have been jammin with the youtube of Danny Kirwan playing "Like it this Way". Another great from Fleetwood Mac.
I see a bunch of new old Fleetwood Mac videos up now since I looked last.

This is fairly new along with some others from this Live in France 1968 concert. Peter had such a great voice as well.

_QmxYKNkdno&feature=related

Thanks again Jimi.

M29

Jimi75
June 25th, 2008, 10:45 AM
No problem. I am happy that I reminded you of something good :-)
For a good read check out my story when I met Peter Green. Posted here on this board a while ago.

Good luck. It is really a good thing to take Peter's playing under the magnifying glass.