PDA

View Full Version : I love that melody!

Jimi75
June 25th, 2008, 07:46 AM
Oh isn't it great when people got melody?

0C6XzzDDWOs

What's wrong with this kid? He's a machine :rotflmao:

duhvoodooman
June 26th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Geez, now I'm gonna be hummin' that all day! ;)

M29
June 26th, 2008, 07:30 PM
It is rather catchy, I especially like the ending:D

M29

Robert
June 26th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Sounds like my lawn mower chugging a rodent.

Algonquin
June 26th, 2008, 08:14 PM
I especially like the ending:D
M29
Yup... I liked when it ended too :AOK:

just strum
June 26th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Yup... I liked when it ended too :AOK:

When I watched it, it was preempted by a window closing.

warren0728
June 26th, 2008, 09:51 PM
Geez, now I'm gonna be hummin' that all day! ;)
now that's funny....i don't care who you are!! :bravo: :rotflmao:

ww

dws
July 3rd, 2008, 07:20 PM
Certainly a toe tapper.

Now he has to learn to play guitar.

stingx
July 3rd, 2008, 07:37 PM
I don't think I'll EVER be able to play that fast. I feel very inadequate as a guitarist now since watching this especially since I have been playing prolly more than twice as long as he has :(

:poke:

Spudman
July 3rd, 2008, 07:42 PM
I really liked that one note.

dws
July 3rd, 2008, 07:46 PM
I don't think I'll EVER be able to play that fast. I feel very inadequate as a guitarist now since watching this especially since I have been playing prolly more than twice as long as he has :(

:poke:

Don't feel bad about something like that. The guy probably spent every waking moment working on becoming a speed demon.

He forgot, as I said, to learn how to play guitar (implying that he can' t play anything remotely musical).

just strum
July 3rd, 2008, 08:03 PM
Don't feel bad about something like that. The guy probably spent every waking moment working on becoming a speed demon.

He forgot, as I said, to learn how to play guitar (implying that he can' t play anything remotely musical).

He probably is the medical definition of a "speed demon" and it's magical to his ears. Thirty cups of coffee would probably bring him down a few notches.

Somewhere in that mess is House of the Rising Sun and Layla. Oh, and Stairway to Heaven, and Hey Joe, and Red House, and Miss You (the long version), and....

player
July 3rd, 2008, 11:01 PM

0C6XzzDDWOs

What's wrong with this kid? He's a machine :rotflmao:

There is a melody there? sounds liked gibber jab to me at best. :thwap:

dws
July 4th, 2008, 01:44 PM
He probably is the medical definition of a "speed demon" and it's magical to his ears. Thirty cups of coffee would probably bring him down a few notches.

Somewhere in that mess is House of the Rising Sun and Layla. Oh, and Stairway to Heaven, and Hey Joe, and Red House, and Miss You (the long version), and....

I don't think you could find those songs in there if you spent a lifetime on it. Maybe some EVH though. :D