PDA

View Full Version : Some Interesting Guitars for Sale

just strum
June 28th, 2008, 08:13 AM
I found some of the things interesting. I do think the guy should shop for a new camera, or hire Warren to do his ads.

But the point here are some of the guitars, not the photo's and not the prices.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZazalea59

street music
June 28th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Dang Strum, you getting hooked on these high dollar strings. Maybe you should go back to string shopping???:rotflmao:

just strum
June 28th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Dang Strum, you getting hooked on these high dollar strings. Maybe you should go back to string shopping???:rotflmao:

What I need to do is shop for picks, I think I lost 20 of them in the last two weeks. I always carry a couple on me in case my car happens to pull into a parking lot of a music store. I've taken it into the shop and they are puzzled why it does that.

street music
June 28th, 2008, 01:22 PM
I have a lot of different picks too Strum, I carry a couple in my billfold just for those special stops or yard Sales that have guitars.

just strum
June 28th, 2008, 01:33 PM
I have a lot of different picks too Strum, I carry a couple in my billfold just for those special stops or yard Sales that have guitars.

As we get older and our interest change, the pick has replaced the condom. Hey wait, my interest hasn't changed.

warren0728
June 28th, 2008, 01:58 PM
As we get older and our interest change, the pick has replaced the condom. Hey wait, my interest hasn't changed.
i think there's room for both! :beer:

ww