PDA

View Full Version : Bought a racing bycicle :-)

Jimi75
July 1st, 2008, 02:54 AM
It finally happend....our apprentice was about to put his racing bycicle into ebay some days ago. I saw it and told him that I would need such a bike for my thriathlon aim. It is a nice Bianchi bike, not the best you can get, but it will get me started. He said it's in top condition and it was given to him by a friend for free who had no use for it anylonger.

I bought this beast for 50€ (approx. 82USD). Tomorrow he will bring it to work and I am totally excited! It is a fast bike and I can't wait until saturday to cruise some kilometers.

But GAS has also planted its seed on the musical side of life, so also tomorrow I will visit the biggest store here to chekc out the Fulltone OCD and I think this baby will be mine, too very soon.

Greetz
Jimi

sunvalleylaw
July 1st, 2008, 06:53 AM
Cool Jimi! A serviceable road bike for almost free is pretty nice! I am sure you will enjoy getting out on it.

ShortBuSX
July 1st, 2008, 07:25 AM
Is it painted that wonderfully hot Celeste mint green???
Whats the frame material? Im thinkin cromo?
I worked in bike shops for bout 7 years in my twenties and always dug Bianchi, sounds like a great deal:bravo:

warren0728
July 1st, 2008, 07:35 AM
wow...sounds like you got a great deal....i'm guessing a rim and tire would cost more than that... :beer:

ww

Spudman
July 1st, 2008, 07:53 AM
Sounds like a killer deal. Another convert/gas saver added to thefret. How cool is that? Ride Jimi ride!

FX6TUIKAFzw

sunvalleylaw
July 1st, 2008, 09:51 AM
Hmm, Christopher Cross changed his look a little.

Tone E
July 1st, 2008, 07:03 PM
Sounds like a good buy.
My recommendation: take it in and get it serviced.
Pics?