PDA

View Full Version : Finished Portal!

Tone2TheBone
July 1st, 2008, 02:40 PM
pQJ0AeQ4zxE&feature=related

sunvalleylaw
July 1st, 2008, 02:44 PM
I must be way out of it. I have no idea what that is about.

Robert
July 1st, 2008, 03:13 PM
I don't know either. Did Tone fall and hurt is head or is there a hidden agenda here?

Rocket
July 1st, 2008, 04:12 PM
What is "Finished Portal!"

just strum
July 1st, 2008, 04:25 PM
???

http://www.movietome.com/users/LozzaGS/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=m-100-25345327

sunvalleylaw
July 1st, 2008, 04:50 PM
I just googled, and it seems like it is an Xbox or PC Game. I wonder if it is a journey type game like Myst or something that you finish. It appears to have some surprises in the credits based on the quick things I read online.

just strum
July 1st, 2008, 05:01 PM
Well that has me lost, I couldn't name a video game except pong and Grand Theft Auto. Pong because I played it and Grand Theft Auto because of the news.

Tone2TheBone
July 1st, 2008, 07:56 PM
...the cake is a lie...the cake is a lie...the cake is a lie...

Steve and Strum...yes.

Robert...come on man.

pes_laul
July 1st, 2008, 08:23 PM
...the cake is a lie...the cake is a lie...the cake is a lie...

Steve and Strum...yes.

Robert...come on man.
I have this game got a couple levels in got stuck made my brother get me to the end.

took out the mood swinging robot and they still didn't give me my friggin cake!

This games a rip off :rotflmao:

Tone2TheBone
July 1st, 2008, 08:30 PM
I have this game got a couple levels in got stuck made my brother get me to the end.

took out the mood swinging robot and they still didn't give me my friggin cake!

This games a rip off :rotflmao:

:bravo: Finally another cake lover! Did Aperture totally rip us off or what dude. Face down in a friggin' parking lot even. :)

pes_laul
July 1st, 2008, 08:33 PM
:bravo: Finally another cake lover! Did Aperture totally ripped us off or what dude. Face down in a friggin' parking lot. :)
exactly!

and tone you inspired me to get my brothers Xbox out and try to beat it and I have got farther than I was. (I guess 8th grade math is paying off lol)

kudos for tone

Tone2TheBone
July 1st, 2008, 08:40 PM
exactly!

and tone you inspired me to get my brothers Xbox out and try to beat it and I have got farther than I was. (I guess 8th grade math is paying off lol)

kudos for tone

Kudos to YOU the master of puppets...erm muppets Cookie Monster! :D

I wonder if we'd get cake if we did the bonus maps maybe? Does Xbox get you the bonus maps?

duhvoodooman
July 1st, 2008, 08:48 PM
My son is pushing for the Orange Box. I take it that I should get it for him?

Katastrophe
July 1st, 2008, 09:03 PM
And here I am getting stumped by the hurdling cattle on my Wii.:thwap:

Tone2TheBone
July 1st, 2008, 09:14 PM
And here I am getting stumped by the hurdling cattle on my Wii.:thwap:

Heck at least you HAVE Wii Kat. :) It's still unavailable here. I wouldn't mind cattle heck. ;)

Voo. New gaming PC for your son? Shyyah he totally needs Orange Box. :rockon: We need a Gordon Freeman emoticon Robert can you do? Thanks in advance. :)

Robert
July 1st, 2008, 09:22 PM
That Portal game is hard man. I never get enough patience to sit down with it for any length of time, but maybe I should give it another chance.

Orange Box rocks though - the Half-Life games in there are superior.

marnold
July 2nd, 2008, 10:16 AM
Tone,

Apparently you haven't checked the bottom of my sig recently :)

Tone2TheBone
July 2nd, 2008, 10:54 AM
Tone,

Apparently you haven't checked the bottom of my sig recently :)

hahaha How did I miss that! :beer:

pes_laul
July 3rd, 2008, 09:52 AM
Kudos to YOU the master of puppets...erm muppets Cookie Monster! :D

I wonder if we'd get cake if we did the bonus maps maybe? Does Xbox get you the bonus maps?
no they don't on the orange box for Xbox.

and strum you should get the orange box it's got to be one of the only video games that I have truly played through.

pes_laul
July 3rd, 2008, 09:53 AM
haha I beat portal today!

THat game is confusing.

Katastrophe
July 3rd, 2008, 10:06 AM
[QUOTE=Tone2TheBone]Heck at least you HAVE Wii Kat. :) It's still unavailable here. I wouldn't mind cattle heck. ;)
[QUOTE]

I'll be happy to trade ya for it... Here's a coupla options.

You've got an LP that I'll be happy to let the Wii go for, strictly as a favor. I'll even throw in Guitar Hero III, along with a LP shaped "guitar" (it even says "Gibson" on the headstock). You'll hardly even miss your old one.

Or, you could throw in that amph of yours (You know, the one labeled "Marshall Silver Jubilee"). Marshall didn't make that amph for long, so you know they probably don't have parts for it, but I'll take it off your hands.

See, there's no limit to my altruism to help out another Fretter. ;) :D ;) :D

*scampers away before Tone could get to his shotgun*

Tone2TheBone
July 3rd, 2008, 09:16 PM
[QUOTE=Tone2TheBone]Heck at least you HAVE Wii Kat. :) It's still unavailable here. I wouldn't mind cattle heck. ;)
[QUOTE]

I'll be happy to trade ya for it... Here's a coupla options.

You've got an LP that I'll be happy to let the Wii go for, strictly as a favor. I'll even throw in Guitar Hero III, along with a LP shaped "guitar" (it even says "Gibson" on the headstock). You'll hardly even miss your old one.

Or, you could throw in that amph of yours (You know, the one labeled "Marshall Silver Jubilee"). Marshall didn't make that amph for long, so you know they probably don't have parts for it, but I'll take it off your hands.

See, there's no limit to my altruism to help out another Fretter. ;) :D ;) :D

*scampers away before Tone could get to his shotgun*

This is possibly the best post I've read in a long time my friend. :rotflmao: :D Ya know that's a generous generous offer really but I gotta decline I'm sorry. Besides my stuff is all beat up and dusty and old and stuff...I wouldn't want to pass my junk over to a good friend. Have some cake though! :D ;)

Tim
July 6th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Tone ... I think you need a fishing trip really bad right now. Go now before you loose it totally.

Tone2TheBone
July 7th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Tone ... I think you need a fishing trip really bad right now. Go now before you loose it totally.

Went! Caught some nice brownies on some limited access water. Life is good.

marnold
July 8th, 2008, 08:10 AM
By the by, I saw that Amazon has the Orange Box (PS3 version, at least) for $32. Pretty screaming deal, if you ask me.

Tone2TheBone
July 8th, 2008, 09:03 AM
I'm playing the bonus maps in Portal now. Funny how the music coming from the little radio is the "Still Alive" song...salsa style. haha