PDA

View Full Version : Squier Deluxe Strat

just strum
July 2nd, 2008, 10:45 PM
Ok, I only had it a little less than two weeks, but it's up for sale and I think it's a good deal. You've read enough from ZMAN and a few of the others, plus you can Google and read the reviews.

For Sale: One white Squier Strat - no bumps, no bruises, no dents, or dings. A blue one just sold on eBay today for $220 including shipping.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Fender-Squier-Deluxe-Edition-Strat-Duncans-gig-bag_W0QQitemZ130232975640QQihZ003QQcategoryZ156025 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'll sell to a fretter here my white one for for $178, plus shipping (that was my cost for guitar and shipping two weeks ago). I should be able to keep shipping in the $15 to $20 range and will only charge you actual cost. (lower 48 States only).

So you get a new Strat Deluxe for just under $200 and though it's no big deal, it has a brand new set of D'Addario XL 10's installed last weekend.

If purchased this weekend it will not ship out until Tuesday or Wednesday of next week and will go UPS, unless you prefer Fedex, but that may cause a cost difference (not sure).

This guitar will not be on eBay and I will not accept PayPal.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/Guitars/f3c9_1.jpghttp://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/Guitars/0f89_1.jpg

Spudman
July 3rd, 2008, 12:34 AM
Hmmm. Why so?

just strum
July 3rd, 2008, 05:34 AM
Hmmm. Why so?

Need new pic material.

And if you are referring to the eBay and PayPal - until they fess up and pay up, I will not use them.

sunvalleylaw
July 3rd, 2008, 07:30 AM
You clearing for that mid size hollowbody you and Brian have been looking at? If I did not already have all the strat I need, I'd jump on this.

just strum
July 3rd, 2008, 07:32 AM
You clearing for that mid size hollowbody you and Brian have been looking at? If I did not already have all the strat I need, I'd jump on this.

Steve, Steve, Steve - you don't have all the Strat's you need, you need one more. I'll prove it - Show your performing son the pic and then let me know the shipping address.

sunvalleylaw
July 3rd, 2008, 07:35 AM
Lol!

Brian Krashpad
July 3rd, 2008, 08:51 AM
Haha, I feel vaguely responsible!

just strum
July 3rd, 2008, 09:52 AM

vaguely?????????????????????????????????

ZMAN
July 3rd, 2008, 03:25 PM
What did you take. That is the quickest Gas relief I have ever seen.

just strum
July 3rd, 2008, 03:48 PM
What did you take. That is the quickest Gas relief I have ever seen.

That's the problem, there was not enough relief. I figured it just wasn't going to last between me and the Squier, so I decided to end it early.

just strum
July 3rd, 2008, 03:51 PM

Well, fellow fretter, I had no choice but to rat you out.

My wife asked me what could possibly drive me to purchase yet another guitar.

I looked her straight in the eye and said

"This, this is what does it. Him and people like him."

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/briankruger2.jpg

carp3nt3r
July 17th, 2008, 08:08 PM
hiyas, longtime no see, too much work going on around my place.
main question for ya is, do you still have the squier deluxe for sale?

carp3nt3r.

just strum
July 21st, 2008, 07:15 PM
Big Change over

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/Guitars/Picture298.jpg

Squier Deluxe: Gone
Ibanez ARC300: Gone
Epi SG: Gone
Peavey Tele: Reserve
Vox AD30VT: Reserve
Legion Drums: Gone

Spudman
July 21st, 2008, 08:33 PM
I can't believe you ditched the Deluxe. I take mine to every gig. I love it.

just strum
July 21st, 2008, 08:44 PM
I can't believe you ditched the Deluxe. I take mine to every gig. I love it.

It was a tough decision, but I decided it was better to sell. Of course I made the mistake of playing it last night before boxing it (did that with the ACR300 too). I should learn to box them and leave them. The next thing you know is they'll still want to be friends.

carp3nt3r
July 22nd, 2008, 05:00 PM
easy there spudman youre gonna make him change his mind about parting with the guitar that Im buying :).
carp3nt3r

Spudman
July 22nd, 2008, 05:22 PM
easy there spudman youre gonna make him change his mind about parting with the guitar that Im buying :).
carp3nt3r

Luck you. I've only had mine a couple of months but it has already paid for itself. Strum's loss I guess. I hope you enjoy the new guitar.

just strum
July 22nd, 2008, 05:23 PM
carp3nt3r

One Deluxe on its way to Tennessee

g40c6iAEHpc

Arrested Development - Best Hip Hop Band - EVER!!!

Spudman
July 22nd, 2008, 05:50 PM
Arrested Development - Best Hip Hop Band - EVER!!!

Agreed.

stingx
July 22nd, 2008, 06:25 PM
It's hard for me to part with guitars. I have the ones I have for a reason and when I entertain the thought of selling one off I hear the faint, distant cries of the baby jesus...

just strum
July 22nd, 2008, 06:46 PM
It's hard for me to part with guitars. I have the ones I have for a reason and when I entertain the thought of selling one off I hear the faint, distant cries of the baby jesus...

That might not be baby jesus you hear, that might be me you are hearing after I realize another one is gone.

stingx
July 22nd, 2008, 06:52 PM
That might not be baby jesus you hear, that might be me you are hearing after I realize another one is gone.

I don't know how you do it :master:

just strum
July 22nd, 2008, 06:55 PM
I don't know how you do it :master:

Actually it took awhile before I was able to. When I was over at the Washburn I would see guys buy and sell, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Once I made my first sale, I was addicted to it, just as much as playing. Actually kicking an idea around about diving into it deeper.

stingx
July 22nd, 2008, 07:06 PM
Shhhh. Listen...I hear the baby jesus crying right now :poke:

just strum
July 22nd, 2008, 07:09 PM
Shhhh. Listen...I hear the baby jesus crying right now :poke:
:rotflmao: :cry: :cry: :rotflmao:

Spudman
July 22nd, 2008, 10:34 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaa.

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w149/srspud/Junk/Homie.jpg

carp3nt3r
July 24th, 2008, 06:25 PM
I KNOW PARTING WITH THIS GUITAR HAD TO BE TOUGH !! folks the pictures dont do it justice, its sorta pearlescent white with maple grain figuring in the fret board and neck. Man, its a beaut !! thanks for the deal juststrum

carp3nt3r (:

Spudman
July 24th, 2008, 06:41 PM
You're going to fall in love with it carp. It's an awesome guitar that you will be able to appreciate for many years to come.

I'm still thinking about the blue one. Hmmm.:pancake:

just strum
July 24th, 2008, 08:46 PM
I KNOW PARTING WITH THIS GUITAR HAD TO BE TOUGH !! folks the pictures dont do it justice, its sorta pearlescent white with maple grain figuring in the fret board and neck. Man, its a beaut !! thanks for the deal juststrum

carp3nt3r (:

I always like to hear good feedback, I have yet to sell a guitar that I didn't sense joy on the receiving end of the transaction. However, it does nothing for my regrets, but another guitar will come along.

Did you find the trem arm?