PDA

View Full Version : I also made Cool Cat Drive video

Robert
July 4th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Sort of took off where the Fuzz video left off... :dude:

I dig this pedal a lot. It is not like a tubescreamer. It's more transparent and with less midrange.

ted s
July 4th, 2008, 05:07 PM
Cool Rob, what's all the stuff on top of your amph ? blinky light, picture and something else .

Robert
July 7th, 2008, 07:33 PM
The blinking light is from my Lexicon LXP-1 reverb. The pictures are what comes with the Cool Cat pedals - ultracool, retro stickers you just gotta love. I put another Danelectro behind the sticker so the sticker wouldn't fall over.

SuperSwede
July 8th, 2008, 12:25 AM
Whohooo.. thats a smooth drive there!

Guitar Gal
July 8th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Another nice pedal demo Robert :dude:

I really liked the bluesy sounds :AOK:

GG

Katastrophe
July 8th, 2008, 11:02 AM
I really dig the tones you're getting with this pedal, Robert!:AOK:

And, the backwards cap is a nice touch.:D

Lev
July 11th, 2008, 02:33 AM
Very impressive demo Robert. I've been looking at several drive options including expensive fulltones and Vox cooltrons but I could buy all the cool cat distortion/overdrive pedals for less than a Fulltone Full-Drive.

Here's another demo of the Cool Cat range - the chorus sounds very impressive also (...and they're cheap, cheap, cheap!!!)

D0TGg2NAGbk

Robert
July 11th, 2008, 07:23 AM
Thanks Lev! Yes, the Cool Cats are all great of the ones I've tried - Fuzz, Drive and Chorus. I don't need a chorus, otherwise I would have bought it too. Fulltone Full-Drive? Nah, waste of money!

Lev
July 14th, 2008, 03:55 AM
I pulled the trigger on the Drive, Metal & Chorus pedals today. They're out of stock until August in Europe but it's someting to look forward to.

If I really like them I might get one of those sweet pedal boards to match...

http://www.coolcattone.com/pedalboard.html

Rob, you really need to be on commission for these companies :AOK: