PDA

View Full Version : Mellow Music Saturday!

Katastrophe
July 5th, 2008, 09:22 AM
Have a wonderful Saturday!

Here's a little Donavon Frankenreiter:

9rLbFOmurCY

warren0728
July 5th, 2008, 09:34 AM
i like... a lot! gonna download some of his stuff now....

here's my addition to mellow saturday....my kids just left to go back to their mom's and even though everyone tells me i need to appreciate the time i have to myself....i still don't....luckily we have shared custody so they are with me half the time....the half their not with me still sucks though....

ry cooder....feeling bad blues
tnjwDz17usM

ww

Katastrophe
July 5th, 2008, 10:21 AM
Great tune, Warren. Growing up in a divorced family, I remember what my Dad had to go through when we had to go home after visits. It was never easy, for him or us as kids.

We got through it though, and the times we had together were good, and the pain from missing each other lessened over time. I get to see my Dad all the time now (he lives less than a quarter mile from my home), and it's all good.

evenkeel
July 5th, 2008, 11:17 AM
Nice couple of tunes for a gray and dreary saturday. Thanks for sharing.

warren0728
July 5th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Great tune, Warren. Growing up in a divorced family, I remember what my Dad had to go through when we had to go home after visits. It was never easy, for him or us as kids.

We got through it though, and the times we had together were good, and the pain from missing each other lessened over time. I get to see my Dad all the time now (he lives less than a quarter mile from my home), and it's all good.
yeah it's tough....luckily like i said i have them half the time....and luckily since i work for myself i'm home when the get out of school on my days....i volunteer a lot at their school (and i'm on the board of directors of the pta)....i logged over 100 hours of volunteer time last year and will do the same next year!

ww