warren0728
July 5th, 2008, 09:40 AM
WNXQMMWMWBc&feature=related

ww

just strum
July 5th, 2008, 09:48 AM
WNXQMMWMWBc&feature=related

ww

Distortion - go buy yourself a new amp and some pedals and you will feel better in the morning.

warren0728
July 5th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Distortion - go buy yourself a new amp and some pedals and you will feel better in the morning.
i've got a lot of that stuff....i lack the ability part!! :thwap: :whatever:

but mark wein's instruction book is on it's way....so i should be a superstar soon!! :greenguitar:

ww

just strum
July 5th, 2008, 10:08 AM
i've got a lot of that stuff....i lack the ability part!! :thwap: :whatever:

but mark wein's instruction book is on it's way....so i should be a superstar soon!! :greenguitar:

ww

Is that "Foundations for Guitar"? I haven't purchased his book yet. Did you buy it from Lulu or is it available at Amazon now?

I have to get back into using his site and still need to buy his book. Now since I am not taking lessons, I don't want to slack off. Sorry for the hijack, but you misdirected me. So I guess I'm not sorry.

warren0728
July 5th, 2008, 10:10 AM
Is that "Foundations for Guitar"? I haven't purchased his book yet. Did you buy it from Lulu or is it available at Amazon now?

I have to get back into using his site and still need to buy his book. Now since I am not taking lessons, I don't want to slack off. Sorry for the hijack, but you misdirected me. So I guess I'm not sorry.
yep...i bought it from lulu....should be here soon....i'm not taking lessons right now either and i'm looking forward to mark's book....and i'm going to take advantage of both mark's and robert's websites!

ww