July 12 - 13 GREAT AMERICAN GUITAR SHOW
Bee – 3 Vintage Guitars

www.bee3vintage.com

Show Dates and Times:
7/12 (Saturday) - 10am to 6pm
7/13 (Sunday) - 10am to 4pm

Admission cost: 1 Day Pass - $10 2 Day Pass - $16

Valley Forge Pa Convention Ctr. King of Prussia, PA

Anyone plan on going? I am thinking about going to the Saturday show. I checked this out last year when it was in Edison, NJ. It was pretty cool hence why I am entertaining going again. Anyone in the surrounding area can all use this as a mini Fret-Con and meet fellow forumites.

Robert
July 9th, 2008, 09:15 AM
I wish I was close enough - I'd go in a hearbeat! :AOK:

stingx
July 9th, 2008, 05:34 PM
I wish I was close enough - I'd go in a hearbeat! :AOK:

You'd be like a kid in a candy store, Robert. The GAS buildup in that convention center would cause you to pass out! :)

just strum
July 9th, 2008, 06:00 PM
If PA wasn't so darn long. It takes forever to get over to the Philadelphia area. I would love to go.

warren0728
July 9th, 2008, 08:20 PM
i would love too.....i try to get to nyc a couple of times a year and a friend of mine is about 15 minutes from the trenton train station....i take it to his place from nyc....where are you in relationship to trenton?

won't make the guitar show but will probably be up that way before the end of the year!

ww

stingx
July 10th, 2008, 05:45 AM
Warren I am not close to Trenton. My main residence is at the very top of the state where NJ and NY border (near upstate NY). I work in Manhattan and if you ever wanted to hook up for drinks and shooting the breeze / checking out guitars then that would be the place to hang.

warren0728
July 10th, 2008, 07:37 AM
I work in Manhattan and if you ever wanted to hook up for drinks and shooting the breeze / checking out guitars then that would be the place to hang.
i'll do that...i spend a lot of time in manhattan when i'm up there!

ww

Robert
July 10th, 2008, 07:38 AM
Stingx, I might run NYC Marathon next year, maybe we can hook up then!

stingx
July 10th, 2008, 12:07 PM
That would be excellent, Robert. Let me know.