PDA

View Full Version : Thinning the herd.

Kazz
July 10th, 2008, 05:06 AM
This Saturday is the annual town wide yardsale and I am putting almost all of my guitar stuff out for sale. I am keeping the new Washburn for sure, but everything else is up for grabs. Thought I would list it all here just in case someone might be interested.

Electric Guitars:

Greg Bennett – Avion Les Paul Copy that has EMG passive pickups in it. It is a cherry burst finish in A++ condition

S101 Telecaster

Acoustic Guitars:

Parkwood PW340FM that is in A++ condition

Amph:

Peavey Classic 30 combo in A++ condition (Yellow Tweed)

Pedals:

Danelectro Fab Tone (distortion pedal)

Boss DS-1 (distortion pedal)

Boss GE-7 (Equalizer)

pm me or email me at steveandsealy@gmail.com if interested. I can send pictures upon request.

Algonquin
July 10th, 2008, 06:21 AM
Sorry to hear that Kazz... glad you're keeping the Washburn.

I'm not in the market right now, but I have a Peavery Classic 30, a Boss DS-1 and GE-7 and can state they are all very fine products. Whoever gets those will be very happy I'm sure.

Good luck with your sale.

Kazz
July 11th, 2008, 04:48 AM
Alq,

Don't be sorry, its not like I am giving up on playing....just getting rid of some stuff so we can do a few extra things on vacation next week, and also trying to build up the funds to buy a new Gibson Les Paul Mahogany and a Vox Valvetronix amph.

Algonquin
July 11th, 2008, 05:58 AM
This Saturday is the annual town wide yardsale and I am putting almost all of my guitar stuff out for sale. I am keeping the new Washburn for sure, but everything else is up for grabs. Thought I would list it all here just in case someone might be interested.

Electric Guitars:
Greg Bennett – Avion Les Paul Copy that has EMG passive pickups in it. It is a cherry burst finish in A++ condition
S101 Telecaster
Acoustic Guitars:
Parkwood PW340FM that is in A++ condition
Amph:
Peavey Classic 30 combo in A++ condition (Yellow Tweed)

Pedals:
Danelectro Fab Tone (distortion pedal)
Boss DS-1 (distortion pedal)
Boss GE-7 (Equalizer)

pm me or email me at steveandsealy@gmail.com if interested. I can send pictures upon request.

Nothing wrong with that plan in my opinion... gear is replaceable, quality time with the family isn't.