PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - cool action flick

Robert
July 15th, 2008, 10:39 AM
Anyone seen "Wanted"?

It's a bit violent, but quite impressive if you like fast action movies that don't require a lot of thinking.

Katastrophe
July 15th, 2008, 11:29 AM
I haven't seen it, but Mrs. Kat and some of her friends went to see it last weekend. My mother in law saw it last weekend, too.

Mrs. Kat and the MIL gave great reviews, which is surprising, since Mrs. Kat is not the biggest Angelina Jolie fan.

I like action movies with little plot. Keeps my brain from hurting.:thwap: :D

piebaldpython
July 15th, 2008, 12:59 PM
Mrs. PBP saw it last weekend too. She thought it was OK with a boatload and a half of cursing to boot. Good action but in no way comparable to...say...BOURNE ULTIMATUM.

luvmyshiner
July 15th, 2008, 01:11 PM
Hmmm, shows you how far out of the loop I am. I haven't even heard of it.

Robert
July 15th, 2008, 01:41 PM
Definitely a very good action flick - no doubt about it. Doesn't have near the depth of quality as the Bourne movies, which I think are awesome.

The stunts and effects are quite jaw-dropping at times. The website for it is pretty slick too - check it out - http://www.wantedmovie.com/

ragnarpk
July 15th, 2008, 05:01 PM
if it has angelina jolie, its worth seeing. end of story.

sunvalleylaw
July 15th, 2008, 05:52 PM
HaHa, that's funny. I thought you wanted people to suggest an action flick. Ok though, I will put it on the list.

Steve206
July 15th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Has anyone noticed that the close combat, hand to hand, sequences, like in the Bourne movies, seem to be filmed so closely that the viewer loses some of the actual action? It is exciting and the soundtrack is bumping but no one really sees what is happening. I think that our brains are filling in a lot of the visual information.

Steve