PDA

View Full Version : Sound Breakup

M29
May 13th, 2006, 06:26 PM
Hello,

I am having trouble with the sound breaking up on the revver site with Roberts videos. I did not have this trouble before, do you guys have any ideas as to what to look for? Do you think it would be my sound card?

I am running a cable conection and it should be okay.

Thank you for your time and help.

M29

duhvoodooman
May 13th, 2006, 07:41 PM
If it's only happening on those clips or other MOV type video files, then I'd suspect a problem with the QuickTime browser plugin. You might try uninstalling Apple QuickTime, downloading the latest version and reinstalling it.

Usually, if its a sound card issue, you have problems with multiple types of sound files & sources.

M29
May 14th, 2006, 10:10 AM
Thanks duhvoodooman I will try that.

M29

Spudman
May 14th, 2006, 02:02 PM
I've had the same problem.

Robert
May 14th, 2006, 04:24 PM
Let me know if re-installing Quicktime solves the problem. I haven't noticed any sound breakup issues on my computers.

M29
May 14th, 2006, 04:54 PM
No text.............

Robert
May 14th, 2006, 06:29 PM
No text - what? I don't understand what you mean.

M29
May 15th, 2006, 06:40 PM
Hello Robert,

I am used to writing No Text in a message when I answered the last message in the (title) to save you from clicking to see the message. In the old days some of the forums would not work if there was not text in the message area.

I keep forgetting that in this forum the messages run right down the line all you have to do is scroll down. Some forums you have to click each message so putting your short reply in the title area with a N/T saves someone from having to click again to see that there is no further message.

I think I totaly confused my self now........

Just disregard the No Text statement, it meant nothing.

Sorry for the confusion.
M29