PDA

View Full Version : looking for a certain tab..........

carp3nt3r
July 22nd, 2008, 04:57 PM
Hello all,
i was just wondering if anyone knows where to find a tab for a ventures tune called bumblebee rock ? this is a youtube of the tune, this guy plays it pretty well i think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRw3eDlf2os
Hopefully i can find a tab for it.

thanks, carp3nt3r.

street music
July 22nd, 2008, 07:04 PM
Have you checked Tab 911

pes_laul
July 22nd, 2008, 08:17 PM
I checked 911 tabs and fretplay.

no luck

you could search on youtube "how to play bumblebee rock by the ventures" and see what comes up.

best of luck :)

carp3nt3r
July 23rd, 2008, 06:20 PM
Ive tryed all those options already, thats why im asking here if anyone has any new ideas....carp3nt3r

player
July 23rd, 2008, 08:22 PM
Ive tryed all those options already, thats why im asking here if anyone has any new ideas....carp3nt3r

here is an interesting concept that has worked for me it is called Ear training transposing it to the guitar fretboard.it is not new but it does work. :D

pes_laul
July 23rd, 2008, 08:46 PM
great Idea player. though the only problem you can run into is if the song is in a different tuning. but you can probably learn online what tuning it is.

carp3nt3r
July 23rd, 2008, 09:36 PM
It has taken this long in my life to train my ears not fall off my head when i turn corners i doubt if they can be trained to recognize rapid pitch changes.this is one of the areas i seem to be challenged in.

carp3nt3r

player
July 23rd, 2008, 10:26 PM
great Idea player. though the only problem you can run into is if the song is in a different tuning. but you can probably learn online what tuning it is.

from what I have heard and have heard a lot Dick Dale and company did not use alternate tuning that much.when first learning lead guitar learned an entire Venture LP long ago in standard tuning then did my own thing.Blues