PDA

View Full Version : Today is...

Spudman
July 23rd, 2008, 11:58 AM
The first time in my life that I've been married for 3 years.

What is today for you?

Robert
July 23rd, 2008, 01:17 PM
Congrats!

To me, today is 8 days after the day I've been married to my wife for 9 years.

sumitomo
July 23rd, 2008, 01:41 PM
Is the first day for the rest of my life.Sumi:D

luvmyshiner
July 23rd, 2008, 01:56 PM
Congratulations Spud (and you too Robert).:bravo:

Unfortunately, I've been married for three years on many, many, many occasions.:cry:

Bloozcat
July 23rd, 2008, 02:51 PM
Today is...

Yesterday's tomorrow...

street music
July 23rd, 2008, 02:59 PM
Today is a day to Imagine what tomorrow will be. Been married to the same woman since 1974, hard to think about ain't it.

PAPPY
July 23rd, 2008, 03:08 PM
Today is....whatever that says in my signature.

Katastrophe
July 23rd, 2008, 03:08 PM
Today is the first time in my life I have ever congratulated Spudman on being married three years.

Congrats, Mr. and Mrs. Spudman!

R_of_G
July 23rd, 2008, 03:42 PM
Today is Wednesday

just strum
July 23rd, 2008, 03:44 PM
Congrats, how has she put up with you? and don't start with the king of the castle smoke screen. Congrats to both.

Today is the beginning of new direction and tomorrow of new challenges.

evenkeel
July 23rd, 2008, 03:57 PM
Congratulations Spud (and you too Robert).:bravo:

Unfortunately, I've been married for three years on many, many, many occasions.:cry:

Now that's funny. :rotflmao:

CB, This guy should cling to you like grim death!! :poke: :D.

Spud, Congrats, Mazeltov. :bravo:

luvmyshiner
July 23rd, 2008, 04:01 PM
CB, This guy should cling to you like grim death!! :poke: :D.

Spud, Congrats, Mazeltov. :bravo:

Don't I know it brother!! Let's just hope she never sobers up or gets her eyesight back. Besides, I can't afford for her to leave me . . . there's only so many times you divide your stuff in half before nothin's left.:cry:

Spudman
July 23rd, 2008, 04:25 PM
Thanks for the congratulations guys.

All is well here. http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w149/srspud/Junk/castle1.jpg

thearabianmage
July 23rd, 2008, 04:45 PM
Good times to Spud!

Today is the first day in 6 1/2 years that I seem to have gained my step-father's trust, at least to a degree. Yesterday, he left me in charge his property worth over £1.5 million for the first time while he went to a funeral in Wales. Today, he's said nothing. That's a good thing.

just strum
July 23rd, 2008, 04:55 PM
Thanks for the congratulations guys.

All is well here. http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w149/srspud/Junk/castle1.jpg

Pics too small, but I am assuming that's statue of you out front. You know, considering the whole modesty thing and all.

tot_Ou_tard
July 23rd, 2008, 05:02 PM
I've been married 26 years 1 month & 17 days & still very happy.

just strum
July 23rd, 2008, 05:10 PM
I've been married 26 years 1 month & 17 days & still very happy.

so has Shiner, but just to three different women and finally found happiness.

and she must be happy, who wouldn't be with a catch like this?

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/z3.jpg

I suspect CB is a drunken, blind woman or just blind drunk.

luvmyshiner
July 23rd, 2008, 05:13 PM
Dude, if you're going to show that picture, you have to show the sexy one too!

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m159/luvmyshiner/Misc/P6150004.jpg

Robert
July 23rd, 2008, 05:16 PM
What is that, that thing with hair on? Reminds me of a Stephen King movie... :D

just strum
July 23rd, 2008, 05:17 PM

Have you ever been to stone mountain?

Edit: Wait, all this time I thought it was his stomach, but I think it's the top of his head with the early stages of a comb-over.

marnold
July 23rd, 2008, 06:39 PM
Umm, it's 39 days until I will have been married (ahhh, future perfects) 12 years. Congrats to Spud and my most sincere condolences to Mrs. Spud and the guitar harem (which would make a great name for a rock band).

bigoldron
July 23rd, 2008, 08:18 PM
Today is...

Two days after my wife's birthday. I did everything I could to make a good one for her. I even sang to her at karaoke a couple of nights before. She even acted as though she enjoyed. Gotta love a woman like that... ;)

Congrats to the Spudsters! :AOK:

luvmyshiner
July 23rd, 2008, 08:58 PM

I told y'all, THAT IS MA BELLY (with the inverted nipple:D ).

mrmudcat
July 23rd, 2008, 09:41 PM
Today is trash day:thwap: :whatever:

warren0728
July 23rd, 2008, 09:47 PM
What is today for you?
over in 13 minutes....then it will be tomorrow....but wait....that means it will turn into today....my head hurts.... :thwap:

ww

Spudman
July 23rd, 2008, 09:52 PM
Today is trash day:thwap: :whatever:

And a very good thing not to forget.

So for the day we went to the Dark Knight movie and then out to dinner at a fabulous place that has good quality food and wine (a strange thing for this town) and watched the sunset from the deck as we ate our meals and complimentary deserts. Turns out the owner is my neighbor. Who knew?

Ch0jin
July 24th, 2008, 02:13 AM
Today is the second time a girl that I've dated previously has recommended me to a friend. Talk about your ego boosts!

Kazz
July 24th, 2008, 04:26 AM
congrats to Spud and his tater

tot_Ou_tard
July 24th, 2008, 05:37 AM
Today is the second time a girl that I've dated previously has recommended me to a friend. Talk about your ego boosts!
Are you sure that she likes this *friend*? :D

What were redeeming qualities did she mention?

Your soulful eyes?

You are a mad sexy genius in bed?

You are thoughtful & considerate?

luvmyshiner
July 24th, 2008, 07:00 AM
Sounds like the perfect date Spud. I'm glad you and Mrs. Spud had a good day.:beer:

Bloozcat
July 24th, 2008, 07:40 AM
Congrats on three years of marriage, Spud...:bravo:

Man, I can't even remember three years. Lets see...1986...yikes!

34 days and it'll be 25 years.

May your castle walls remain strong, and may the Queen of Spudland be always seated at your right hand in happiness, good health and peace. :AOK:

Spudman
July 24th, 2008, 08:10 AM
Congrats on three years of marriage, Spud...:bravo:

May your castle walls remain strong, and may the Queen of Spudland be always seated at your right hand in happiness, good health and peace. :AOK:

Sounds like the perfect date Spud. I'm glad you and Mrs. Spud had a good day.

Thanks to both of you. It was a great day.

ShortBuSX
July 24th, 2008, 10:36 AM
The first time in my life that I've been married for 3 years.

This is interesting as I was thinking earlier after reading about your stable of 52 guitars...how many of those did you acquire before you got married???
And how many have you acquired since?

Congratulations!
Do you have any pics of the happy couple???

Appearantly "today is..." the day after your anniversary.
Did yall doing anything fun to celebrate?
Like going to Guitar Center or anything equally satisfying?

pes_laul
July 24th, 2008, 11:31 AM
today is band practice and the day I got a freaking 26 inch LCD flat screen!!!

mrmudcat
July 24th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Spuds of course in my rush to be witty ,I failed to read your post proper.:thwap:

Congrats on being married 3+years brother !!!!:beer:

piebaldpython
July 24th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Congrats Spud to you and Mrs. Potato-Head (sorry, flashback to my youth and to the Pixar movie, TOY STORY) on your 3 years of wedded bliss.
Mrs. Pie and I have had 3 year chunks of marriage on 9 separate occasions. Working on our 10th chunk right now. 29 years come October. ahahhaha

Spudman
July 24th, 2008, 03:49 PM
This is interesting as I was thinking earlier after reading about your stable of 52 guitars...how many of those did you acquire before you got married???
And how many have you acquired since?

Did you notice my avatar? We have no issues when I want to get a guitar.:D I've gotten about half of them after getting married.

Since Mrs Spud has a Queensryche tattoo with Geoff Tate's signature acting like a rock star and buying guitars never seems to be a problem.;)

Childbride
July 24th, 2008, 04:53 PM
today is...

a) a day late to wish you a happy anniversary... :thwap: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :D

b) three days before our sixth anniversary...

c) my 'friday' for the weekend... took tomorrow off!!! :beer:

hope you and Ms. Spud had a wonderful time and a restful weekend!

Ch0jin
July 24th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Are you sure that she likes this *friend*? :D

What were redeeming qualities did she mention?

Your soulful eyes?

You are a mad sexy genius in bed?

You are thoughtful & considerate?

Actually ToT I have no idea what she said to her friend. I assume that will remain "Secret Womans Business". I got a call out of the blue from a girl I went on a couple of dates with about 4 months back (we decided to just be mates after a couple of dates) saying her best friend was single and that I should get in touch with her and see what happens from there.

The last time it happened was a different scenario. I lived with three girls. I was dating one, and one of the others was my GF's best friend so obviously they had talked about me, I know that because my GF's best mate and I had had many drunken conversations where she revealed the good and bad things my GF had said about me. Then...

First up my GF's best mate ditched her BF and moved OS, then my GF ditched me and started seeing her best mates ex, and a couple of years later (in a different city altogether) the circle was completed when the one that moved OS called me up and to cut a long story short said "Hey if your single I'd love to hook up with you based on what your ex told me about you".

I haven't seen any of those girls in years though.

Sorry for the OT, but it's kind of a funny story I think.

And today is the day that a work collegue of some 8 years finishes up and moves to another company. (just to get this back on topic....)

just strum
July 24th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Did you notice my avatar? We have no issues when I want to get a guitar.:D I've gotten about half of them after getting married.

Since Mrs Spud has a Queensryche tattoo with Geoff Tate's signature acting like a rock star and buying guitars never seems to be a problem.;)

Can't get the image to enlargen, just what are we looking at here? That's not her forehead, is it?

Spudman
July 24th, 2008, 08:28 PM
Can't get the image to enlargen, just what are we looking at here? That's not her forehead, is it?

It's more fun if I don't tell you.:D

luvmyshiner
July 24th, 2008, 08:57 PM
It's Ma Belly!

Edit: Dang, apparently I can't type in caps anymore and the smiley won't work.:confused:

Spudman
July 24th, 2008, 09:54 PM
It's Ma Belly!

Edit: Dang, apparently I can't type in caps anymore and the smiley won't work.:confused:

Hi. My name is Shiner and I have ADD.

Ch0jin
July 24th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Given the number of guitars some of you guys have I'd say MULTIPLICATION would me more accurate than ADD :)