PDA

View Full Version : Hey, you Schecter fans....

duhvoodooman
July 26th, 2008, 10:40 AM
....is THIS DEAL (http://albany.craigslist.org/msg/769338623.html) as good as it seems to be??

stingx
July 26th, 2008, 12:46 PM
He overpaid for the guitar. Used is in the ballpark of $350-450 depending on condition. He does list lots of extras, the nicest being the hardshell case. The elites didn't have the real Duncan JB and 59s - they had the designs as he mentions his has. I like that it doesn't have the busy vine-o-life inlay in the neck. It looks really nice in the pictures and I have to tell you the ones I have played felt really nice. I am, of course, slightly biased owning two Schecters though :)

Bottom line is I don't think that price is bad and it looks to be and is described to be in great condition. If you are in the market all I can say is this guitar plays very well and as for those "designs" well one of my main recording guitars is a Schecter PT Elite with those in them (coil-splittable as well) and they sound just fine to me. Besides, pups are personally and they are easy peasy to change out on those models.

SuperSwede
July 29th, 2008, 10:22 AM
The C1 elite is a really good guitar, generally schecters go for a lot more over here.

pes_laul
July 29th, 2008, 10:39 AM
That is a good deal We got out shecter C1-+ for like around 600 and I've that guitar at every gig so far and it plays and sounds great.