PDA

View Full Version : The Official Happy Anniversary Thread

just strum
July 27th, 2008, 12:57 PM
CB, I realized you actually created the first thread as part of wishing that old guy you live with a Happy Birthday.

So officially from all the fretters that will post after this one, we wish you a

Happy Anniversary

And from the fretters that couldn't be here today, on their behalf, I wish you another Happy Anniversary!!!

luvmyshiner
July 27th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Thanks Strummy. And to celebrate our anniversary I'll be . . . climbing on the house after it cools down to fix part of our roof that I just discovered blew up last week.:cry:

just strum
July 27th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Thanks Strummy. And to celebrate our anniversary I'll be . . . climbing on the house after it cools down to fix part of our roof that I just discovered blew up last week.:cry:

All that sex must of blew a hole in the ceiling.

Childbride
July 27th, 2008, 02:04 PM
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:D thanks, Strummy. quiet day of playing guitar and Shiner watching star trek... ;)

Childbride
July 27th, 2008, 04:21 PM
well, talked to both the kids. :)

daughter-by-proxy just got back from piura, peru.

she said it was beautiful. i googled it, and it looked pretty spectacular.

street music
July 27th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Congrats you two, Did Dollie do any damage in your area? I was thinking of you when I heard it came into Texas.

Childbride
July 27th, 2008, 07:58 PM
uhn uhn. have a cousin who lives in port isabel that i was worried about, but he moved him, fambly and dogs prior to the storm, so they are alright.

gram got a good day and a half of rain out of it, which is good, b/c the entire state is baking.

we got about five minutes of sprinkle out of it. some interesting cloud cover, and a drop of about three degrees, which mother nature made up in spades this weekend.

[how long until football season??] :confused: