PDA

View Full Version : Huge Dead Snake......

PAPPY
July 31st, 2008, 05:22 PM
Biggest dang dead snake I ever saw.....check out the video

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=39638340

just strum
July 31st, 2008, 05:34 PM
Oh, real good showing that to someone that has had a heart attack!!!

Send me your address, I'll bill ya for the next operation.

PAPPY
July 31st, 2008, 05:41 PM
It not real good for a person that has diarhea either.

just strum
July 31st, 2008, 06:02 PM

That was Tuesday, so I guess I owe you a thanks for waiting.

bigoldron
July 31st, 2008, 06:19 PM
Pappy, you a$$hole, I'll send you the bill for cleaning my undies! :eek:

I may offend some of you, but I'm of the school of thought that the only good snake is a dead snake!

bigoldron
July 31st, 2008, 06:24 PM

Someone talking the other day about how they had a bad case of diarrhea the other day and I had to ask, "is there such a thing as a GOOD case of diarrhea?" :eek:

luvmyshiner
July 31st, 2008, 06:27 PM
Damn Pete, just shot beer outa ma nose! Don't like snakes, don't like spiders, don't like rats, scorpions, roaches, flies, mosquitoes. Come to think of it, if it ain't a dog I'm not sure I like it.:D

evenkeel
July 31st, 2008, 06:40 PM
Now that my heart is back in side my chest!!!

Pappy!!! :poke:

just strum
July 31st, 2008, 06:50 PM
Damn Pete, just shot beer outa ma nose! Don't like snakes, don't like spiders, don't like rats, scorpions, roaches, flies, mosquitoes. Come to think of it, if it ain't a dog I'm not sure I like it.:D

In the room right next to me, my son has the items noted in red. I better go check to see if the snake is alive.

peachhead
July 31st, 2008, 06:55 PM

Hallelujah, and Amen.

that was gross. :messedup:

ShootTheGlass
July 31st, 2008, 07:26 PM
You owe me a new computer screen - I was watching that video with my pet mongoose...

bigoldron
July 31st, 2008, 07:31 PM
Thanks for scaring the poo-poo out of me! Of course, I had to immediately forward this link to my wife, 17 year old daughter and a woman I work with who's always sending me emails. :D

street music
July 31st, 2008, 07:39 PM
Pappy, NOT FUNNY! Sorry but I agree with Ron, Dead Snakes are good snakes.

PAPPY
July 31st, 2008, 07:40 PM
ShootTheGlass, that's what I told the man that used to be my friend until he sent that to me. I had a pencil in my hand and now my monitor is slashed all to pieces.

Street Music, it wasn't a dang bit funny to me either for about thirty minutes, after that I couldn't quit laughing at myself for the way I acted.

PAPPY
July 31st, 2008, 07:44 PM
Dead Snakes are good snakes.

this one wasn't but I'm sure glad it was dead or I would have torn up my whole house instead of just the monitor screen.

sumitomo
July 31st, 2008, 07:56 PM
Yew!Pappy you need to market that under enama!I had to show that to my 7 yr. old cause we go to the jungle in South America and there is big snakes there,but it is worth it though.Sumi:D

sumitomo
July 31st, 2008, 08:00 PM
Hey if you guys click on related vids where the snake one was there is one how to be a guitar hero oh its a good one.Sumi:D

Katastrophe
July 31st, 2008, 10:23 PM
I may offend some of you, but I'm of the school of thought that the only good snake is a dead snake!

No offense taken here! When I was a teenager, Mom grabbed a shotgun and put one to permanent rest in the back yard once. No one said a word...

I think I peed a little.:thwap:

Thanks, Pappy. I'm gonna TRY to go to sleep now.

New rule. From now on, I'm gonna read all the replies before looking at any of Pappy's links.

Childbride
August 1st, 2008, 08:10 AM
:eek:

[snicker] back in my early 20's, my ex had a burmese python. had the nastiest habit of crawling up on top of the fridge or along the shower enclosure and in the middle of the night popping her head down to say hi. caused many near coronary events.

she had to go when she got big enough to eat small children and dogs. ;)

only snake i ever liked.

Bloozcat
August 1st, 2008, 09:46 AM
See, there's a big difference between mostly dead, and all dead. Now, mostly dead: he's slightly alive. All dead, well, with all dead, there's usually only one thing that you can do.

ShootTheGlass
August 1st, 2008, 10:14 AM
See, there's a big difference between mostly dead, and all dead. Now, mostly dead: he's slightly alive. All dead, well, with all dead, there's usually only one thing that you can do.

Fire up the barbeque?

Bloozcat
August 1st, 2008, 10:26 AM
Fire up the barbeque?

No....Go through his clothes and look for loose change...;)

C'mon...who knows where the line came from? :confused:

piebaldpython
August 1st, 2008, 01:21 PM
ahahahahah You all crack me up with this "not liking snakes" thing (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you don't HATE snakes). ahahahhahahha
Our SEVEN snakes would love to meet yas!!!! lolol Having a snake wrap and coil around your arms or just crawl over your arms is very therapuetic (akin to accupressure); especially after a hard session on the guitar. ahhahah

Childbride
August 1st, 2008, 01:34 PM
ahahahahah You all crack me up with this "not liking snakes" thing (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you don't HATE snakes). ahahahhahahha
Our SEVEN snakes would love to meet yas!!!! lolol Having a snake wrap and coil around your arms or just crawl over your arms is very therapuetic (akin to accupressure); especially after a hard session on the guitar. ahhahah

PBP... huge difference in the snake world. a python that would curl up and watch tv with you... cool.

going bass fishing at a stock tank and finding yourself in a nest of water moccasins... not cool at all.

Steve206
August 1st, 2008, 01:58 PM
In Florida we have our share of snakes and most of the time they are very hard to find. They tend to get out of the way when they feel us coming. I do not get along with the poisonous ones but, all the others are free to roam my yard. I even call my dog off of them when he sees one.

Steve

Bloozcat
August 1st, 2008, 02:21 PM
In Florida we have our share of snakes and most of the time they are very hard to find. They tend to get out of the way when they feel us coming. I do not get along with the poisonous ones but, all the others are free to roam my yard. I even call my dog off of them when he sees one.

Steve

They're not hard to find where I live...

I've killed 4-Coral snakes in my yard, and I've seen a Diamond Back or two in the far back of the property...and we live in a residental community.

When it comes to snakes, I have two different policies: When I'm in the wild, I leave them alone, venemous and non alike. That's their natural habitat and I just avoid them there and let them be. But, in my yard where my wife is always working in the yard, and the pets and neighbor kids play, that's where I draw the line...with the venemous snakes anyway. I simply kill them if I find them there. The Black Snakes, Hog Snakes, Corn/Rat Snakes, and other non-venemous snakes I leave alone.

marnold
August 1st, 2008, 02:41 PM
That's one of the many reason I'm glad I live in the upper Midwest. Most nasty stuff like that can't survive up here, with a few notable exceptions.

Rocket
August 1st, 2008, 04:44 PM
Having a snake wrap and coil around your arms or just crawl over your arms is very therapuetic (akin to accupressure); especially after a hard session on the guitar.
Sooooo... snakeskin jacket = therapeutic? I'm on board!... Skin me a few.

peachhead
August 1st, 2008, 04:53 PM

No, no, don't get me wrong: I HATE snakes.
That's why I'm almost ashamed to post this pic.

(note: I'm in the red shirt/jacket thing)
http://www.thefret.net/imagehosting/thum_3602489393d762cd7.jpg (http://www.thefret.net/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=586)