PDA

View Full Version : Solo instrumental

Vihar
August 6th, 2008, 08:45 AM
Wish I could play it without the clams though, lol. Anyway, here it is: Nicae's Song (http://www.box.net/shared/ktz9i9wcg4)

Katastrophe
August 6th, 2008, 09:10 AM
Clams? What clams! I didn't hear any. Great job, Vihar, and beautiful music!:AOK:

You've got chops, man.:bravo:

warren0728
August 6th, 2008, 09:30 AM
very nice groove there vihar.... :AOK:

ww

aeolian
August 6th, 2008, 09:58 AM
Very nice song! Technically lightyears ahead of where I will ever be; great to hear from someone who really knows how to play.

SuperSwede
August 6th, 2008, 10:11 AM
Very nice indeed. I like that jazzy tone.

R_of_G
August 6th, 2008, 10:50 AM
That's a beautiful piece of music Vihar. The melody is very strong and memorable (it's actually still in my head). I think your phrasing is excellent, particularly the way you play off of the melody in some of the improvisational parts. I look forward to hearing more of your stuff. Thanks for sharing this one with us.:AOK:

Spudman
August 6th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Nice clean playing.:AOK:

Vihar
August 6th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Thanks for the nice comments, men, I appreciate it. It can be a pain sometimes when I know where I want to get and it just doesn't turn out to be as clean as I want it, but when I see that some of you like it, I know I'm at least "going somewhere", so what to worry about, right? Thanks again.

sunvalleylaw
August 6th, 2008, 03:05 PM
I love hearing your playing. Very nice! Please keep sharing clips. I still love that "Til there was you" recording you posted as well.

Steve206
August 6th, 2008, 04:43 PM
Very nice,,, vihar.

Got a little of that Tuck Andress feel, to it.

Steve

Vihar
August 7th, 2008, 07:18 AM
I love hearing your playing. Very nice! Please keep sharing clips. I still love that "Til there was you" recording you posted as well.

Thank you very much, sunvalleylaw!

Very nice,,, vihar.

Got a little of that Tuck Andress feel, to it.

Steve

Thanks, Steve! Yes, Tuck Andress is definitely an eye opener for me, showing we can play the guitar that way too.