PDA

View Full Version : Pink Floyd

M29
August 6th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Haven't heard this version of House of the Rising Sun in a long time. Oh the memories

Was Gilmour in the band then?

eYzQspdn4J0&feature=related

M29

just strum
August 6th, 2008, 07:04 PM
A little OT, but every time I see or hear PF mentioned I think of this girl at work. One day two of us were standing around discussing PF coming to town (probably 6 to 8 years ago) and this girl we work with over hears us and says "Oh, when is HE suppose to be here". We set the internal e-mail up so everytime she sends an e-mail it identifies her as Pink Floyd and to this day she hasn't changed it.

Sorry M29, but it happens every time I see PF

Cool vid.

warren0728
August 6th, 2008, 07:08 PM
A little OT, but every time I see or hear PF mentioned I think of this girl at work. One day two of us were standing around discussing PF coming to town (probably 6 to 8 years ago) and this girl we work with over hears us and says "Oh, when is HE suppose to be here". We set the internal e-mail up so everytime she sends an e-mail it identifies her as Pink Floyd and to this day she hasn't changed it.
now that's funny....i don't care who you are! :rotflmao:

and that video is great....thanks for the post! :AOK:

ww

WackyT
August 6th, 2008, 07:12 PM
That's supposedly Frijid Pink and not Pink Floyd, from what I've found on the 'net.

M29
August 6th, 2008, 07:16 PM
Wait a minute there WackyT I think you got it. You Tube had it listed as PInk Floyd and I think you are right. Now I get to look up Frijid Pink who I totally forgot about. Awesome:AOK:

Cool story strum :rotflmao:

M29

warren0728
August 6th, 2008, 07:17 PM
whoever it is...it's great... :thwap:

ww

M29
August 6th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Here we go.

t40INnb6DnY

Thanks again Whacky T:AOK:

M29

WackyT
August 6th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Glad to help out where I can.

king_petrucci
August 8th, 2008, 05:38 AM

Sorry M29, but it happens every time I see PF

Cool vid.

LOL!!!
I had the same thing. We were talking about Led Zep at work and my boss said yea I love him he's great.

WAT A TOOL!!