PDA

View Full Version : Fulltone Clyde Wah

Robert
October 25th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Here's a quick video clip I did -

http://www.dolphinstreet.com/guitar_pedals

Scroll down to the Wah picture. What do you think?

Tone2TheBone
October 25th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Thats some "funk-a-fied" (to borrow a phrase from someone) A440 playin' there son! Do you break strings tuned so high? Yikes! j/k

Nice wah sweep on that pedal. It better be nice for what you paid for it!!! Is it true bypass is the real question.... :) Do another one with the Blues Driver on high the way I like it! Screamin' Voodoo Chili......

marnold
October 26th, 2005, 10:44 AM
Cool stuff. Was that played through the Vox? I really would like to get a wah, but I'm not sure which one to get. I had a Crybaby for my bass but the pot got scratchy so easily, I'm considering getting an optical one.

Robert
October 26th, 2005, 11:07 AM
Thanks Marnold! No, that was played through my Reverend Hellhound. The best ones seem to be Fulltones and the Teese Picture Wah. They are both very expensive though.

Tone, I never break strings! I'll see if I can cook up some more Voodoo Chili cookoff for you.

Nelskie
October 26th, 2005, 07:32 PM
I've kept putting off buying a wah pedal for awhile, but after checking out Robert's clip, I may just have to put it back on the burner . . . :p

kelsmca
March 24th, 2009, 05:52 PM
tryed one of these wahs and loved it great sweep lots of voice but this one will have to wait just dont have the cash for it right now