PDA

View Full Version : public service announcement

Tone2TheBone
August 14th, 2008, 03:32 PM
I wish I could just take this day and plug it into a Fuzz Face and play. Know what I mean? :)

Now back to your regularly scheduled program already in progress....

street music
August 14th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Bad day Tone?
I thought it was just me, so tired tonight and didn't even try to play tonight.
Strange how a great day in the outdoors can take so much out of the body.

Hope it improves for you man.

Tone2TheBone
August 14th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Oh no it wasn't a bad day at all. It was just a bit boring. All I thought about was how good the Fuzz Face sounded this morning before I left for work. Guess that thought lasted through till the afternoon when I posted that remark. heh

SuperSwede
August 15th, 2008, 09:18 AM
Way fuzzy dude.. you need a day off, your les paul, jubilee and fuzz face.

sunvalleylaw
August 15th, 2008, 09:27 AM
THIS is a public service announcement, with GUITAR!!!! (parental advisory language in the beginning).

0141YBTUm_c&feature=related

sunvalleylaw
August 15th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Oh no it wasn't a bad day at all. It was just a bit boring. All I thought about was how good the Fuzz Face sounded this morning before I left for work. Guess that thought lasted through till the afternoon when I posted that remark. heh

yeah, even though I just got back from vacation, I would love a day to myself just to mess with my fuzz, and other effects, and bang on some chords and make some noise. Rock on brother! :D

bigoldron
August 15th, 2008, 08:23 PM
I had one of those days at work where I want to take my guitars and pull a Pete Townsend and smash them, except on a few people's heads.

'Course, the problem is, I'd be out my guitars, because it wouldn't phase the knuckleheads I'm dealing with. :messedup: :punch: :saw:

sunvalleylaw
August 15th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Hmm, maybe an old set of golf clubs instead? Tennis rackets McEnroe style? ;) I hope you get some good relaxation and a break over the weekend, and that next work day is better.

bigoldron
August 15th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Thanks, Sun! I'm definitely not going to worry about it this weekend!