PDA

View Full Version : The Search is Over

just strum
August 15th, 2008, 04:57 PM
NO. For a minute I thought I would be able to put away my search gear and spend some time with the family, but that doesn't look to be the case.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26222822/

luvmyshiner
August 15th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Aw come on Strum, Sasquatch is old news in the old Shiner household. Just to put everyone's mind at ease, Sasquatch is real . . . I was married to one for almost ten years.:eek: :messedup:

just strum
August 15th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Aw come on Strum, Sasquatch is old news in the old Shiner household. Just to put everyone's mind at ease, Sasquatch is real . . . I was married to one for almost ten years.:eek: :messedup:
:rotflmao:

bigoldron
August 15th, 2008, 08:19 PM

I wouldn't let her hear that... :eek: :punch: :nono: :spank:

just strum
August 15th, 2008, 08:20 PM
I wouldn't let her hear that... :eek: :punch: :nono: :spank:

Key word is "was" I'm sure he is a safe distance away before making a statement like that.

bigoldron
August 15th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Key word is "was" I'm sure he is a safe distance away before making a statement like that.

For his sake, I hope so! :eek:

luvmyshiner
August 15th, 2008, 08:38 PM
No, no, no Ron, I only took me three, four, seven, twelve, how ever many marriages to finally find a beautiful sweet woman who is so much more then I will ever deserve. I wasn't referring to CB.

HOWEVER, the monster before her still gives me nightmares.:messedup:

just strum
August 15th, 2008, 08:42 PM
No, no, no Ron, I only took me three, four, seven, twelve, how ever many marriages to finally find a beautiful sweet woman who is so much more then I will ever deserve. I wasn't referring to CB.

HOWEVER, the monster before her still gives me nightmares.:messedup:

I actually talked to Shiner and CB on the phone last night for almost an hour. It was the first time we communicated with out the use of forum or e-mail, it was a great chat. He's right, she is much more that he will ever deserve.

Oh, and for the record, they both have accents.

luvmyshiner
August 15th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Um dude, for the record, we don't have accents, you do.:D

Childbride
August 15th, 2008, 08:56 PM
I actually talked to Shiner and CB on the phone last night for almost an hour. It was the first time we communicated with out the use of forum or e-mail, it was a great chat. He's right, she is much more that he will ever deserve.

Oh, and for the record, they both have accents.

so do not... :bootyshake: yankee. :D by the way, strum sounds like he's 30.

bigoldron
August 15th, 2008, 08:59 PM

Being from GEORGIA, I'd have to agree with you! :rotflmao:

just strum
August 15th, 2008, 09:00 PM
My daughter told me that natives of Cleveland are the only people on earth that don't have accents. According to her, our dialog (not sure if that is really the right word) is so generic that newscasters are taught to speak or pronounce their words like Clevelanders. Where does she get this - I don't ask.

luvmyshiner
August 15th, 2008, 09:03 PM
What is she Strum, 16? They don't need sources to back them up, they make it up as they go . . . AND DAMN IT YOU BETTER BELIEVE THEM!!!!!

(thank god my baby girl finally turned 21, I thought was going to have to kill her first:D )

Childbride
August 15th, 2008, 09:07 PM
[QUOTE=just strum]I actually talked to Shiner and CB on the phone last night for almost an hour. It was the first time we communicated with out the use of forum or e-mail, it was a great chat. He's right, she is much more that he will ever deserve.
/QUOTE]

that was very sweet, Strummy. we really enjoyed talking to you, as well. Strum is funny, excellent peeps. i hope we get to meet him sometime. :) :pancake:

just strum
August 15th, 2008, 09:07 PM
What is she Strum, 16? They don't need sources to back them up, they make it up as they go . . . AND DAMN IT YOU BETTER BELIEVE THEM!!!!!

(thank god my baby girl finally turned 21, I thought was going to have to kill her first:D )

I just raise a hand to my daughter and she starts screaming "DADDY DEAREST, DADDY Dearest"

For you younger folks that might not get the connection

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mommie_Dearest_(film)

just strum
August 15th, 2008, 09:10 PM

All y'all type with an accent.

Childbride
August 15th, 2008, 09:13 PM
All y'all type with an accent.

hmph. y'all just speak differently. there's south and not south.

:D :D :D

luvmyshiner
August 15th, 2008, 09:19 PM
I just raise a hand to my daughter and she starts screaming "DADDY DEAREST, DADDY Dearest"

The boy just starts yelling "CPS . . . CPS . . ." AND HE'S TWENTY-FOUR FRIGGIN YEARS OLD. That's what I get for letting him work for a lawyer when he was in college (oh . . . CPS in Texas is "Child Protective Services", you may remember they recently cost us ten MILLION dollars by removing some kids from a polygamist cult in east Texas:AOK: ).

street music
August 16th, 2008, 05:51 AM
What's this about a dang accent? U'al know that in Kaintucke we ain't got no stinkin accents. Them Buckeyes talk real funny though, they add a (I) to every word.

sunvalleylaw
August 16th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Hmm, getting back to this body they found, I don't think it is sasquatch, he lives in Western Wa in the southeast Cascades, between Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Adams.

But, where is Spud? He's been missing a few days, and I think his back is a little hairy. Just sayin'

just strum
August 16th, 2008, 10:19 AM
Hmm, getting back to this body they found, I don't think it is sasquatch, he lives in Western Wa in the southeast Cascades, between Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Adams.

But, where is Spud? He's been missing a few days, and I think his back is a little hairy. Just sayin'

Hmmm, you might be on to something. Think about it, have you ever seen a picture of sasquatch and Spud together? We may have a Superman and Clark Kent thing going here.

luvmyshiner
August 16th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Read this morning that DNA disproved that the alleged beast was Sasquatch. One DNA sample was human, the second sample was opossum. But I'm wondering who decided that Sasquatch couldn't be half human, half opossum?? What rocket scientist decided that one??:poke: