PDA

View Full Version : Bad Week

F_BSurfer
August 16th, 2008, 07:00 AM
Had to fly out to New Port Richey FL. last Sunday as my dad had a major heart attack. While I was gone someone broke into my house and pretty much cleaned me out.I lost 13 guitars and two amps they left two guitars and most of my amps my new DRRI was not taken but they took the foot switch.One of the amps they did get is the white tweed Apollo.The things that bothers me the most is they got 7 guns,and that they took all my daughters clothes.Good note the police have a girl who was involved in a separate crime but had some of my property in her car.As of right now she is being tight lipped,I hope she will give up the others involved in this.

evenkeel
August 16th, 2008, 07:05 AM
Good Lord!! That's awful. So sorry to hear about it. Talking about adding trouble on top of trouble.

Hope your dad gets better and the police catch the *&^%$#% who did this.

luvmyshiner
August 16th, 2008, 08:00 AM
That sucks FB. Hope your Father is doing better. With as much property as they stole, if the girl is wise she'll start talking. But regardless, property can be replaced, Fathers not so much.

just strum
August 16th, 2008, 08:07 AM
FB, it sure was a bad week. Hope your father is doing ok and that is the most important thing right now.

As for the break-in, everything can be replaced and although it is a crappy feeling, at least no one was hurt. That girl should start talking or I would assume she would end up taking the fall for the whole break-in.

Good luck and keep us posted on your fathers progress.

tot_Ou_tard
August 16th, 2008, 08:39 AM
Jeez man, I don't know what to say except that I feel for ya.

sumitomo
August 16th, 2008, 08:53 AM
Oh man!My heart just dropped when I read this.You set up an area in your house to play ect.then you come home to that.Man my prayers are with your father and you hope it gets resolved and very sorry to hear of this.Sumi:cry:

sunvalleylaw
August 16th, 2008, 09:39 AM
I don't know what to say except to wish you and yours the best recovery possible, and that you are in my prayers today.

warren0728
August 16th, 2008, 09:52 AM
man that is rough...sending some major mojo to you and your dad!

hope the girl starts talking and you get your stuff back....

ww

peachhead
August 16th, 2008, 11:18 AM
That sucks FB. Hope your Father is doing better. With as much property as they stole, if the girl is wise she'll start talking. But regardless, property can be replaced, Fathers not so much.

Ditto. How is your Dad doing?

tjcurtin1
August 16th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Sending you some hopeful thoughts, FB. I know that you must feel pretty done in/drained by all of this. Hope that your dad is recovering well - for the rest, thank God no one in your family was hurt, and I hope that your stuff finds its way back to you.

bigoldron
August 16th, 2008, 11:58 AM
Our prayers are with you, Brother, for your father and you and your family.

Katastrophe
August 16th, 2008, 12:43 PM
F_B, I hope your Dad recovers quickly and painlessly.

I hope the bastages that stole your stuff are caught, and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Sending much mojo and prayers your way, man.

ShootTheGlass
August 16th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Thats terrible.

Hope your dad picks up, and hope they catch the others involved and recover what stuff they can.

The law should be written that, in instances like this, whoever is caught takes the sentence for whoever else was involved, e.g. you catch one person but three were involved; that one person takes 3 sentences. That would get them talking!

t_ross33
August 17th, 2008, 12:52 AM
Hope your Dad has a speedy recovery - that's the most important thing. The rest is just "stuff". Prayers, thoughts and good vibes from the Great White North to you and yours :AOK:

Keep your stick on the ice.

Trev

Jimi75
August 17th, 2008, 03:00 AM
First of all my best wishes to your dad and that he might recover pretty soon.

It's good that they got at least one person invilved. You will get your stuff back, I am convinced of that.

Stay strong my friend!

F_BSurfer
August 17th, 2008, 06:09 AM
I want to thank all for there kind words and prayers my dad is doing better they still trying to figure few things out but he is not critical anymore.

M29
August 17th, 2008, 07:32 AM
I just came upon this thread. Prayers from this home go to your father and your family. What a devastating thing to have happen especially with your father in the condition he is in.
I have many of the same things you had taken and I can imagine what you are feeling, I pray that all will work out and again many prayers for your father from this household.

M29

warren0728
August 17th, 2008, 08:08 AM
I want to thank all for there kind words and prayers my dad is doing better they still trying to figure few things out but he is not critical anymore.
great news! :bravo: keep us posted....continued mojo being sent your way!

ww

ShootTheGlass
August 17th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Excellent stuff to hear your dads on the mend a bit!

Tone2TheBone
August 17th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Thoughts and prayers going your way.....

Robert
August 17th, 2008, 09:23 PM
I am so sorry to hear this. Thoughts go out to you, my friend.

Spudman
August 17th, 2008, 11:04 PM
Terribly sorry to hear about that. Things will work out. Just keep thinking positive.:AOK:

SuperSwede
August 18th, 2008, 09:15 AM
Had to fly out to New Port Richey FL. last Sunday as my dad had a major heart attack. While I was gone someone broke into my house and pretty much cleaned me out.I lost 13 guitars and two amps they left two guitars and most of my amps my new DRRI was not taken but they took the foot switch.One of the amps they did get is the white tweed Apollo.The things that bothers me the most is they got 7 guns,and that they took all my daughters clothes.Good note the police have a girl who was involved in a separate crime but had some of my property in her car.As of right now she is being tight lipped,I hope she will give up the others involved in this.

I must have missed this!!!

13 guitars???

I hope that the Police can solve this case!

Bloozcat
August 18th, 2008, 10:05 AM
I just now saw this....

Words can't express my sorrow for you...

It's hard to be positive at a time like this. Losing the equipment is certainly a really bad break, but your dad is ok and that's more important.

F_BSurfer
August 20th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Well just an update dad is doing good for guy that only has 30% of his heart. And when it comes to my missing property the police found four guitars in a field, they are mine the Aglie ,Peavey bass, fullerton acoustic , and kiwi acoustic. I have not seen them yet,will get to in the next couple days. Now that they are dumping stuff probably won't see much more, thats my thoughts anyhow.

TS808
August 20th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Wow...I just caught this thread tonight, and I'm sorry to hear about both your father and the break in. Glad to hear though that your dad is doing better and is recovering.

Glad to see too that they recovered some of your gear...wishing you the best with both situations.